Grilled Beef Bergers ?
- 03-20-2010, 11:45 AM
- 03-20-2010, 07:25 PM
naturally if you grill something, some of the fat will drip out and burn up. Grilling is one way to reduce the fat content of meats, especially fattier meats like red meat.
- 03-22-2010, 11:35 AM
Also note that 2.5g of fat in a burger is really lean from the start. So it won't drip out that much compared to an 80/10 burger.
03-22-2010, 11:42 AM
03-22-2010, 12:15 PM
03-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Oops. Only on the Simpsons can you find an 80/10 burger. We are just stuck with the 80/20.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bbbeast in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2009, 06:50 PM
- By Dadof2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 06-17-2009, 12:55 PM
- By toughchick401 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2006, 03:53 PM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2006, 07:32 AM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2006, 02:10 PM