lean muscle building
- 03-02-2010, 10:37 PM
- 03-03-2010, 11:10 AM
- 6'2" 223 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
No one ever said it was going to be easy.
Figure out what your goals are, and adjust your food intake to suite.
In order increase lean mass, you have to provide your body with ample nutrients to grow. Proper fats, carbs, protein. In order to grow its important to provide your body with a caloric surplus. Figure out what your BMR is, and figure out your daily caloric needs in order to create lean mass. Keep your protein high, and from lean sources. Don't get to crazy, but about 1-2g per pound of mass. I find keeping a log very helpful in maintaining discipline.
Everyone is different, and everyone responds differently. Its all a matter of trial and error.
Good luck to you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By crowes02 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2010, 01:05 AM
- By anty in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:12 PM
- By luisfershredd in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2008, 01:24 PM
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-06-2008, 12:27 PM
- By NeedMass in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2007, 08:51 PM