One week to Peak

noroidsforme

Awards
Hey all,

I'm starting a week of trying to get ripped it's called "carbohydrate depleting and loading" and I'm giving this a try but I was wondering if I should use my regular pre-workout supplement I'm using RPM from Applied nutriceuticals. I see that the sups recommmended by this article is Glutamine and Potassium.
If anyone has experience with this program plz let me know if you have tips or know the answer to my question. Much appreciated

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
you mean depletion and supercompensation? whats the point of this, a bodybuilding show?? you cant really get ripped in a week, unless your diet is already 100% perfect and your body is at a low BF

noroidsforme

Awards
Well, I want to know what it will do to my body. I'm already busy with losing weight and i'm trying to bring out my abs more. well i got a good book with some good info about his with diet and all

Mindless

Awards
Losing weight with those stats -> 6'1" 85 lbs ?
I would say you need to start eating fast...and a lot. Losing weight might be fatal with stats like those.

As AntonG420 mentioned, 1 week is not enough to get ripped.

noroidsforme

Awards
My bad, these were old stats. I'm currently 206 lbs not sure right now what my bf is
but I'm in pretty good shape. I was training for a long time for mass. I'm now using a diet to loss bodyfat for 4 weeks now. But i want to take it to the next level and see if I can get ripped.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
well still wont happen in a week lol

in terms of fat loss, usually people can do well with a slight calorie restriction (-500) comibined with risistance training and cardio sessions. put yourself on a good diet of lean meats, vegetables, healthy fats (olive oil, coconut, different nuts) and stick with it for awhile. carb cycling isnt really for what you are trying to achieve here.

noroidsforme

Awards
I'm already on such a diet and lost some good weight. Still, I think I'm giving it a try

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
ok well your not posting your current diet or workout so obviously you dont need any help.

noroidsforme

Awards
Hey, just want to let u guys know that my week is over and I must say I'm happy with the results. Not really ripped but a big step forward