help me get hungrryyy

  1. help me get hungrryyy


    whats up AM.

    first of all I gotta say that for a few years Ive been combusting the special herb pretty much every morning. It makes me so hungry and I can eat my giant breakfast easily. Then when I get to work I get the post burning hunger and I put down my 2nd and then 3rd meals. Well Ive decided to not burn in the morning, I hit traffic driving and sometimes get anxious and cant sit still. Now I cant eat as much food without feeling sick. My question is, what have you guys used to stimulate your appetite, especially early morning? id rather try herbs over lab made supps but Im open for suggestion.

    thanks in advance


  2. that's easy and it doesn't cost anything. your mind is your best weapon. when I'm trying to gain mass i keep thinking "dude you're so damn skinny, do you want to be skinny all your life?" and i keep picturing my muscle being broken down for energy sources....

  3. hahah thats awesome, I dont really feel skinny at all though. ive gotten much bigger without any bf added, I keep getting the "shhh is he on steroids" whispers and looks. 4 years ago this probably would have worked. for some reason all the sudden after cutting down on herb, im not hungry at all
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    hahah thats awesome, I dont really feel skinny at all though. ive gotten much bigger without any bf added, I keep getting the "shhh is he on steroids" whispers and looks. 4 years ago this probably would have worked. for some reason all the sudden after cutting down on herb, im not hungry at all
    dude no offense, but you're my height and a little bit lighter....and neither one of us a big guys. we're not skinny but not big either

  5. oh not at all im not a big guy, but im past thinking that im tiny also. being huge isnt really that practical for mma, which is what Ive been focusing on more than lifting. what im having a hard time with is getting the extra cals just to maintain my weight, since my bjj and MT workouts burn a ridiculous amount of cals.

  6. my 15 yr old cousin is 6 ft, 195 and he isnt big at all. im 5 9 178 and i look alot thicker and bulkier than he does. so u do need 2 look in the mirror and say that to yourself. heck, i do also. we all could eat more, admit to it or not, u know its true when ur trying to get bigger. if u get stuck in traffic, pack a turkey sandwhich with you to eat in the car or something.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    oh not at all im not a big guy, but im past thinking that im tiny also. being huge isnt really that practical for mma, which is what Ive been focusing on more than lifting. what im having a hard time with is getting the extra cals just to maintain my weight, since my bjj and MT workouts burn a ridiculous amount of cals.
    right on, gotcha

  8. ok, so im going to steer away from the talking to yourself to get motivated approach becuase that doesnt always work when someone is simply not hungry. i ran into the sam problem as you not too long ago. i was eating my 8000+ cals daily and everything was fine, kept it up for 8 months gradually increasing, then i went home for winter break and didnt have the same resources, i.e. food as i did at my other house in WV. when i got back up here my appetite was gone, i couldnt even get in 5000 cals or even 4000 cals on some days.

    i looked into everything i could and i figured the best way to get hungry again was to expand my stomach. the best way to do that, besides just eating of course, is to drink ALOT of liquid cals a day. i drank my way til i got my appetite back. i was drinking cal loaded protein shakes, and i then and still carry a carb drink with me to keep the cals comming in all day.


    for being hungry in the early morning, i personally have to eat something, weight gainer, before bed, right before bed, and when i wake up its like its time for my next meal, literally. and a big glass of water first things helps too.

    another thing i did to help was i drank shock therapy, an NO supp during the morning, instead of PWO to get my going through the day and that actually really helped aswell.

    i hoped this helped man, if not im sure youll find something to help soon

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    ok, so im going to steer away from the talking to yourself to get motivated approach becuase that doesnt always work when someone is simply not hungry. i ran into the sam problem as you not too long ago. i was eating my 8000+ cals daily and everything was fine, kept it up for 8 months gradually increasing, then i went home for winter break and didnt have the same resources, i.e. food as i did at my other house in WV. when i got back up here my appetite was gone, i couldnt even get in 5000 cals or even 4000 cals on some days.

    i looked into everything i could and i figured the best way to get hungry again was to expand my stomach. the best way to do that, besides just eating of course, is to drink ALOT of liquid cals a day. i drank my way til i got my appetite back. i was drinking cal loaded protein shakes, and i then and still carry a carb drink with me to keep the cals comming in all day.


    for being hungry in the early morning, i personally have to eat something, weight gainer, before bed, right before bed, and when i wake up its like its time for my next meal, literally. and a big glass of water first things helps too.

    another thing i did to help was i drank shock therapy, an NO supp during the morning, instead of PWO to get my going through the day and that actually really helped aswell.

    i hoped this helped man, if not im sure youll find something to help soon
    I agree with this, the liquid calories. I prefer strictly whole milk though as opposed to a weight gainer.

    Also, how long ago did you quit the herb? It can take weeks or months for your appetite to get back to normal if you have been smoking herb alot in the past.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    ok, so im going to steer away from the talking to yourself to get motivated approach becuase that doesnt always work when someone is simply not hungry. i ran into the sam problem as you not too long ago. i was eating my 8000+ cals daily and everything was fine, kept it up for 8 months gradually increasing, then i went home for winter break and didnt have the same resources, i.e. food as i did at my other house in WV. when i got back up here my appetite was gone, i couldnt even get in 5000 cals or even 4000 cals on some days.

    i looked into everything i could and i figured the best way to get hungry again was to expand my stomach. the best way to do that, besides just eating of course, is to drink ALOT of liquid cals a day. i drank my way til i got my appetite back. i was drinking cal loaded protein shakes, and i then and still carry a carb drink with me to keep the cals comming in all day.


    for being hungry in the early morning, i personally have to eat something, weight gainer, before bed, right before bed, and when i wake up its like its time for my next meal, literally. and a big glass of water first things helps too.

    another thing i did to help was i drank shock therapy, an NO supp during the morning, instead of PWO to get my going through the day and that actually really helped aswell.

    i hoped this helped man, if not im sure youll find something to help soon
    thanks for the help brotha! liquid cals are the way to go in this case, gotta get a magic bullet asap. drinking carbs through out the day didnt give you a monster bloat? im a fan of only drinking them post WO

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rckvl7 View Post
    I agree with this, the liquid calories. I prefer strictly whole milk though as opposed to a weight gainer.

    Also, how long ago did you quit the herb? It can take weeks or months for your appetite to get back to normal if you have been smoking herb alot in the past.
    lol i didnt quit the herb. just stopped igniting it in the morning. makes me feel weird when im stuck in traffic. I get so many annoying injuries in BJJ and mma so I almost require that $hit at night so i can feel comfortable. definitely takes the edge off.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    thanks for the help brotha! liquid cals are the way to go in this case, gotta get a magic bullet asap. drinking carbs through out the day didnt give you a monster bloat? im a fan of only drinking them post WO
    not at all man, i feel great all day

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    lol i didnt quit the herb. just stopped igniting it in the morning. makes me feel weird when im stuck in traffic. I get so many annoying injuries in BJJ and mma so I almost require that $hit at night so i can feel comfortable. definitely takes the edge off.

    that doesn't hinder your endurance in mma? When I use the herb for a few days in a row, it is definately noticeable in my lungs when I take a deep breath. But for added cals, what I do is just add in things that are sort of optional such as always adding cheese to my meats, eating them on bread instead of with a fork and knife, drinking milk with meals instead of water, things like that which add in extra cals without really making the meal that much bigger. It is harder to have a super clean diet this way but for me its necessary to get in the amount of cals I want to.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    that doesn't hinder your endurance in mma? When I use the herb for a few days in a row, it is definately noticeable in my lungs when I take a deep breath. But for added cals, what I do is just add in things that are sort of optional such as always adding cheese to my meats, eating them on bread instead of with a fork and knife, drinking milk with meals instead of water, things like that which add in extra cals without really making the meal that much bigger. It is harder to have a super clean diet this way but for me its necessary to get in the amount of cals I want to.
    yea I guess smoking anything is a a terrible idea. If not for the pain relieving properties and philosophical stimulation id probably kick the herb

  15. Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    that doesn't hinder your endurance in mma? When I use the herb for a few days in a row, it is definately noticeable in my lungs when I take a deep breath. But for added cals, what I do is just add in things that are sort of optional such as always adding cheese to my meats, eating them on bread instead of with a fork and knife, drinking milk with meals instead of water, things like that which add in extra cals without really making the meal that much bigger. It is harder to have a super clean diet this way but for me its necessary to get in the amount of cals I want to.
    great idea man, makes perfect sense. i already have a glass a milk with all my meals but never thought of just simply adding cheese or bread.

  16. smoke some ganja

  17. ................you obviously havent read this thread

  18. haha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  

  
 

Log in
Log in