I got a new health insurance plan. I want to pick a doctor that is more specialized then a G.P.
Do you guys travel farther to make sure that your doctor has a specialized degree? I was thinking sports medicine. I don't like the feeling when i tell my doctor i just did a cycle i am half way thru my PCT and in 5 weeks i want a blood test. and then he tells me to STOP MY PCT. I figure being a lifter, i want some one who is familiar with at least the stress lifting weights will have on my body.