My diet

GoinTopSide

Awards
This is my new diet. I am pretty good about keeping the times accurate. Please feel free to critique this. Thank you.

6:00a.m. 48 gram protein shake with 1 cup liquid egg whites
7:30 4 hard boiled eggs 2 packs weight control oatmeal
9:30 10oz. chicken, tilapia, or sirloin and 2 cups of green vegetables usually broccolli
11:30 same as 9:30
1:00 24 gram protein shake and apple or banana
2:30 1 cup of white rice or 2 slices of bread and 1 can tuna in water
After workout at abt 5:30 48 gram protein shake
6:30 12oz sirloin, chicken, or tilapia and 2 cups green vegetables with a sweet potato
8:00 banana or apple
9:30 48 gram protein shake with 1 cup egg whites
Bedtime

LowSodium

LowSodium

Awards
That diet plan look similiar to mine, excluding the friut. I try to avoid the sugars. If you were to change anything, which probably isn't necessary, I would substitute one of your protein shakes for actual meat protein. Maybe a half pound of lean roast beef, or big slab of salmon, etc....

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
What are you trying to accomplish with this diet? How full do you feel all day?
60 grams of protein first thing in the a.m. isn't necessary. There are 9 feeding times here? Too much imo.

GoinTopSide

Awards
Im hoping to gain some quality muscle (about 20 lbs) and lean out. I actually still find myself feeling hunger pangs between meals. My metabolism seems to be through the roof.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Im hoping to gain some quality muscle (about 20 lbs) and lean out. I actually still find myself feeling hunger pangs between meals. My metabolism seems to be through the roof.
Wow, that's crazy. How old are you btw? I used to be able to eat like that.
I counted out your macros here. You're daily protein intake is impressive at your weight. It's about 340. I counted about 165 gr of carbs. Fats are fine. If you keep eating like this, and your workouts are intense and you're getting rest, you will grow. Keep in mind that gaining 20 lbs of muscle could easily take 2 years. You will gain lean mass for sure. Just saying this so your goals can be realistic & obtainable so you don't quit when they're not happening is all. I may suggest raising your clean carb intake. Perhaps go to 250 ed. Good luck. Also, don't judge your progress by weight alone, inches come in to play here, don't let that fool you.

GoinTopSide

Awards
Im 24 yrs old. Im in the military and constantly moving and working. I keep my workouts as face paced as possible and intense. Ill look into the carb intake. Thanx for the advice. Oh I have noticed a gain of size already but no increase in weight so I am happy with that. The mirror never lies.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Hey you're welcome. Knock em dead.(The weights that is, or any enemies you may encounter out there) Thanks for your service.

Also, read up on carb cycling. Play with carbs, that is usually what gains & losses will boil down to, assuming everything else is in check.