I`d like some opinions on juicers.
- 01-30-2010, 05:20 PM
- 01-30-2010, 05:26 PM
- 01-30-2010, 05:57 PM
01-30-2010, 06:37 PM
I cought the last 5 minutes of an infomercial for a Montel Williams juicer. He was just the endorser, not the product company. But it looked awesome. Whole apples and carrots pulverized. LOL It even killed some asphault!!!!
01-31-2010, 10:46 AM
02-01-2010, 12:32 AM
When you said juicers, I thought you ment dudes on steriods. I realized I had been mistaken when you mentioned fruit.
02-02-2010, 11:30 AM
02-03-2010, 02:34 PM
You don't want a juicer. A juicer doesn't use the whole fruit.
What you want is a really good blender and for what you want there are only 2 brands to consider. BlendTec and VitaMix.
I own a VitaMix and absolutely love it. It was hard to justify spending $400 on a blender but it is rock solid and will be the last blender you every buy. I've wasted money on cheaper $80 blenders that don't do half as good a job and break in a few months.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ward5742 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2011, 02:52 PM
- By coldseed in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2010, 09:00 AM
- By RSXRacer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:46 PM
- By KingMeso in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-09-2004, 03:25 PM
- By HardHatArea in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2003, 11:56 AM