John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a black and decker juicer for Xmas and love it. you can make different combinations by being creative and getting extra vitamins in if needed(like for extra joint health take in celery and spinach or celery and carrots every other day)It is also important to not use the same stuff for to long or your body can become allergic to it. also boiling cabbage does not get in vit U specifically for ulcers/stomach issues plus cleaning out like no other and only juicing or eating it raw can do this.I do not know about you but for me it is so much easier this way. This thing is awesome

anyways here are my questions

is it okay to use the juicer a couple times a day and clean it at the end of the day?

I have been cleaning mine after every time I use it but was wondering if mild would grow or be containment ed.

gbales

Awards
hey smeton! congrats on the juicer, I have one as well and use to use it daily, although have not used in about half a year. As for the cleaning of it I would not worry about mild growing in it, as long as you dry it out after you clean I usually turn mine upside down and put some paper towels on the inside. Keep up the good work on juicing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey smeton! congrats on the juicer, I have one as well and use to use it daily, although have not used in about half a year. As for the cleaning of it I would not worry about mild growing in it, as long as you dry it out after you clean I usually turn mine upside down and put some paper towels on the inside. Keep up the good work on juicing.
why arn't you using it?

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
I usually clean mine out at the end of the day. I do the same thing as gbales. It works really good. i love my juicer.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i would think rinsing or soaking in hot water between uses during the day and then a thorough cleaning at the end of day would be just fine. doing dishes sucks.