How does this bulk diet look?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not too good at diets, so I just eat everything in plane site to get in the calories. I dont mind dirty bulking because I dont gain fat, no matter how dirty I go. So what im listing below is moderately dirty. I eat in a chow hall, so I get what I get...

Morning: About 4 cups of 2 percent milk, 3 eggs (powdered im sure), 2 biscuits with gravy and hashbrowns or tatortots.

Meal 2: 1 banana if in stock or another piece of fruit.

Meal 3: About 4 cups of milk, portion of meat (beef chicken pork), pasta (about 8oz), couple rolls.

Meal 4: banana and protein shake.

Meal 5: About 4 cups of milk, portion of meat (beef chicken pork), pasta (about 8oz), couple rolls and heaping bowl of ice cream.

Meal 6: 1-2 cups of brown rice.

Meal 7: protein shake.

Again, I get whatever they serve (dont really have a choice) and I got a rice cooker to get in some complex carbs (brown rice)....

For what I have, would this be considered a decent bulking diet for myself, again gaining fat isnt really an issue because I cant....

How does it look?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you're an ectomorph, why stop at 2% milk? whole milk is better, and half and half is even better still. also, i don't see any mono fat in your diet, which i would change asap (olive oil, peanut butter, any nuts, etc).

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
best tip i can give you... as i don't gain fat myself.. is to take a weight gainer shake right before you go to bed.. may have to sit up for 30-60 min before you can sleep without a rough stomach.. but that will help store some carbs.

whenever i bulk i believe that is the most important part of my diet for actually adding to the scale.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will add a couple tablespoons of peanut butter for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. And I would do a gainer shake, but budget is tight; like I said, I eat what is provided for me...

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I will add a couple tablespoons of peanut butter for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. And I would do a gainer shake, but budget is tight; like I said, I eat what is provided for me...
i always eat peanut in the morning too. well no matter what.. whatever you can do... get the protein like u are at night.. but then before bed make sure there are tons of carbs.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats where the brown rice comes in, I will eat that before bed... Eat that with my protein shake..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, adding the chunky peanut butter for breakfast makes me feel hella full..... Oh the bloat...lol

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i always eat peanut in the morning too. well no matter what.. whatever you can do... get the protein like u are at night.. but then before bed make sure there are tons of carbs.
why would you slam the weightgainer at night? no glycogen replenishment or overcompensation can go on when you sleep. in a weightgainer you are digesting 200 grams of maltodextrin (usually) with some whey. this is something that isually beneficial only during the postworkout window. you guys must be very young if you can drink a gainer at night and not get fat

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
just concentrate on providing a caloric surplus over your maintenance amount and you are in business. eat the peanut butter before bed but downing a bunch of maltodextrin at night is no bueno

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i do 4 tbsp of peanut butter before bed. almost 400 calories, easy to take in, and it helps me sleep better than taking in more carbs.

anyways, best of luck my ecto brotha.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just concentrate on providing a caloric surplus over your maintenance amount and you are in business. eat the peanut butter before bed but downing a bunch of maltodextrin at night is no bueno
I don't take gainer shakes before bed..... 1-2 cups of brown rice about an hour before bed and a regular protein shake right before bed... Im not worried about fat gain, I know my body well and if I were to gain any fat, it would be very minimal...

Getbiig

Awards
Are you taking egg whites or whole eggs? How many do you usually have every morning?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eggs produced in the chow hall, most likely whole eggs...

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
why would you slam the weightgainer at night? no glycogen replenishment or overcompensation can go on when you sleep. in a weightgainer you are digesting 200 grams of maltodextrin (usually) with some whey. this is something that isually beneficial only during the postworkout window. you guys must be very young if you can drink a gainer at night and not get fat
young enough i guess, and as long as its working, i'll keep doing it. haha
my metabolism has always been extremely high since i since the wrestling days

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
young enough i guess, and as long as its working, i'll keep doing it. haha
my metabolism has always been extremely high since i since the wrestling days
The overly fast metabolism we have is a curse and a blessing....