How does this bulk diet look?

1. Banned
    Answers

How does this bulk diet look?

Im not too good at diets, so I just eat everything in plane site to get in the calories. I dont mind dirty bulking because I dont gain fat, no matter how dirty I go. So what im listing below is moderately dirty. I eat in a chow hall, so I get what I get...

Morning: About 4 cups of 2 percent milk, 3 eggs (powdered im sure), 2 biscuits with gravy and hashbrowns or tatortots.

Meal 2: 1 banana if in stock or another piece of fruit.

Meal 3: About 4 cups of milk, portion of meat (beef chicken pork), pasta (about 8oz), couple rolls.

Meal 4: banana and protein shake.

Meal 5: About 4 cups of milk, portion of meat (beef chicken pork), pasta (about 8oz), couple rolls and heaping bowl of ice cream.

Meal 6: 1-2 cups of brown rice.

Meal 7: protein shake.

Again, I get whatever they serve (dont really have a choice) and I got a rice cooker to get in some complex carbs (brown rice)....

For what I have, would this be considered a decent bulking diet for myself, again gaining fat isnt really an issue because I cant....

How does it look?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

if you're an ectomorph, why stop at 2% milk? whole milk is better, and half and half is even better still. also, i don't see any mono fat in your diet, which i would change asap (olive oil, peanut butter, any nuts, etc).
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

best tip i can give you... as i don't gain fat myself.. is to take a weight gainer shake right before you go to bed.. may have to sit up for 30-60 min before you can sleep without a rough stomach.. but that will help store some carbs.

whenever i bulk i believe that is the most important part of my diet for actually adding to the scale.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

I will add a couple tablespoons of peanut butter for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. And I would do a gainer shake, but budget is tight; like I said, I eat what is provided for me...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I will add a couple tablespoons of peanut butter for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. And I would do a gainer shake, but budget is tight; like I said, I eat what is provided for me...
    i always eat peanut in the morning too. well no matter what.. whatever you can do... get the protein like u are at night.. but then before bed make sure there are tons of carbs.
  6. Banned
    Answers

Thats where the brown rice comes in, I will eat that before bed... Eat that with my protein shake..
  7. Banned
    Answers

Wow, adding the chunky peanut butter for breakfast makes me feel hella full..... Oh the bloat...lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, adding the chunky peanut butter for breakfast makes me feel hella full..... Oh the bloat...lol
    hahaha good way to start the day.. you'll get used to it
  9. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    hahaha good way to start the day.. you'll get used to it
    Hey, its worth it.... Free milk too, good for the pocket book... Switching to whole milk...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

i always eat peanut in the morning too. well no matter what.. whatever you can do... get the protein like u are at night.. but then before bed make sure there are tons of carbs.
    why would you slam the weightgainer at night? no glycogen replenishment or overcompensation can go on when you sleep. in a weightgainer you are digesting 200 grams of maltodextrin (usually) with some whey. this is something that isually beneficial only during the postworkout window. you guys must be very young if you can drink a gainer at night and not get fat
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

just concentrate on providing a caloric surplus over your maintenance amount and you are in business. eat the peanut butter before bed but downing a bunch of maltodextrin at night is no bueno
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i do 4 tbsp of peanut butter before bed. almost 400 calories, easy to take in, and it helps me sleep better than taking in more carbs.

anyways, best of luck my ecto brotha.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    just concentrate on providing a caloric surplus over your maintenance amount and you are in business. eat the peanut butter before bed but downing a bunch of maltodextrin at night is no bueno
    I don't take gainer shakes before bed..... 1-2 cups of brown rice about an hour before bed and a regular protein shake right before bed... Im not worried about fat gain, I know my body well and if I were to gain any fat, it would be very minimal...
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Are you taking egg whites or whole eggs? How many do you usually have every morning?
  15. Banned
    Answers

Eggs produced in the chow hall, most likely whole eggs...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    why would you slam the weightgainer at night? no glycogen replenishment or overcompensation can go on when you sleep. in a weightgainer you are digesting 200 grams of maltodextrin (usually) with some whey. this is something that isually beneficial only during the postworkout window. you guys must be very young if you can drink a gainer at night and not get fat
    young enough i guess, and as long as its working, i'll keep doing it. haha
    my metabolism has always been extremely high since i since the wrestling days
  17. Banned
    Answers

young enough i guess, and as long as its working, i'll keep doing it. haha
    my metabolism has always been extremely high since i since the wrestling days
    The overly fast metabolism we have is a curse and a blessing....
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

The overly fast metabolism we have is a curse and a blessing....
    true that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk diet inside.
    By Pipes in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:29 AM
  2. PLEASE HELP WITH MY BULK DIET!!
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:03 PM
  3. From cut diet to bulk diet