Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use it? Anyone like it?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Someone here had their own "recipe" for that. It was 30 grams of Psyllium husk at night and a combo of caffeine and something else upon waking then wait 30 minutes. I think it was Grambo that posted it. I tried it and WOW. I think I lost 6 lbs that day.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i use it once every 6 months with bentanite clay...it helps...u feel really good for aweek or two

captgarrett

Awards
I looked into this, but I remember reading that your colon cleanses itself and the colon cleansing can actually strip it of stuff it needs.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use it? Anyone like it?
If your concerned with colon issues i highly recommend this book "The Healthy Liver and Bowel Book" by Sandra Cabot.

Great tips on nutrition, supplementation etc. to keep your colon, bowel, liver etc. in good working order.

orangerain

Awards
If your concerned with colon issues i highly recommend this book "The Healthy Liver and Bowel Book" by Sandra Cabot.

Great tips on nutrition, supplementation etc. to keep your colon, bowel, liver etc. in good working order.
Thank you for the book recommendation. I'm also interested in colon cleansing and was trying to find reliable sources about it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have used Colonix before and liked it, flattened my stomach, and aliens came out of my body, go to the colonix website, you'll see what I mean

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OTC Drug 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Weight Loss 1
Nutrition / Health 48
agent8 Supplements 4