Liver Values

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Hi all...i can't post this in the anabolic section since I'm at work...

but I did a cycle of PP/SD for 5 wks...which looked like this...

PP 30/30/20
SD 0/0/10/20/20

I just got my lab for my liver values only, test was done after 1st wk of pct...I'm gettin full profile in about 3-4wks from now...

AST Range: 10-40 u/l
mine: 88
ALT Range: 9-60 u/l
mine: 91

cycle was pretty harsh on the liver as you can see...on cycle I took cycle support from AI and also took 2000mg of milk thistle b4 bed ed...I will continue with cycle support and milk thistle thru out pct and beyond...

hopefully 3-4 wks from now they will decrease... :fingersx:

anyone have suggestion, input or maybe even similar story/situation?

what did you do to get liver values down?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
100-150mg of ubiquinol CoQ10.

NOW and Life extension are my fav brands for it.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
100-150mg of ubiquinol CoQ10.

NOW and Life extension are my fav brands for it.
Thanks bro...didn't realize that CoQ10 would assist in decreasing liver values....just looked it up, but do you think regular CoQ10 would help as well or ubiquinol CoQ10 is better?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PP 30/30/20
SD 0/0/10/20/20

I just got my lab for my liver values only, test was done after 1st wk of pct...I'm gettin full profile in about 3-4wks from now...

cycle was pretty harsh on the liver as you can see...on cycle I took cycle support from AI and also took 2000mg of milk thistle b4 bed ed...I will continue with cycle support and milk thistle thru out pct and beyond...

What were the rest of the lab values in the CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)? - e.g., Bilirubin, Alk Phos, total protein, etc.

Pending a somewhat normal bilirubin level, I wouldn't consider what's being displayed here as "harsh" per se.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
What were the rest of the lab values in the CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)? - e.g., Bilirubin, Alk Phos, total protein, etc.

Pending a somewhat normal bilirubin level, I wouldn't consider what's being displayed here as "harsh" per se.
total protein: 7.3 (range: 6.1 - 8.2)
alk phos: 64 (range: 38 - 126)
total bili: 0.3 (range: 0.1 - 1.3)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after running a cycle of that, it will take time to get them down. thankfully, the liver is the only organ in the body that can heal itself. now put that with milk thistle and other aiding agents and it will get the job done, but not in one week lol

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Kinda scary seeing how much stress SD puts on your liver

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell me about it...and I know it will decrease in time...sheit...but it better by the next bloodwork
Your blood word really isn't that bad. An elevated ALT (hepatic specific marker) is expected taking a 17a methyl, but the rest of your hepatic panel is essentially normal.

One of the more common hepatic issues encountered with AAS use is intrahepatic cholestasis (obstruction of bile duct elimination originating inside the liver). You have a completely normal bilirubin level, so I really wouldn't be overly concerned here. Just make sure you follow up to document that your AST/ALT return to baseline.

Here's some interesting reading material. I'm sure there is much more to the patient history than was disclosed on his end, but there is no way to prove that either way. In essence, it's nothing more than a decent read:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking that it doesn't look that bad considering.... $5 says they look fine in 3 weeks.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Mine did the same thing after an SD cycle....4 weeks after my PCT they were normal again. Don't sweat it. Just keep an eye on it, and take care of yourself, you'll be fine.

j rad

j rad

Awards
nice info, please post results if you do get values checked again in a few weeks.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
thank you guys... :D

I will post the other results...I'm plannin on gettin lab work in about 2 wks or maybe a lil longer...I'm in my last wk of pct so I'm thinkin of doing one 3-4wks from now...what ya think?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

PP 30/30/20
SD 0/0/10/20/20

Ok...I got my blood work drawn yesterday and here are the results...

mine: 67
ALT Range: 9-55 u/l
mine: 64

My values went down some but def needs some more work...

This is what I have been taken for my pct...I took thistle at 2g every night before bed...in wk 5 of my pct I swithed over to liv52...regular strength 6 pills day...CoQ10 50-100mg ed throught whole pct, fish oil at 3g ed and 3 caps of ZMA before bed...

Hopefully it will get back to normal within another 2 or 3 wks... :D

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok...I got my blood work drawn yesterday and here are the results...

mine: 67
ALT Range: 9-55 u/l
mine: 64

My values went down some but def needs some more work...

This is what I have been taken for my pct...I took thistle at 2g every night before bed...in wk 5 of my pct I swithed over to liv52...regular strength 6 pills day...CoQ10 50-100mg ed throught whole pct, fish oil at 3g ed and 3 caps of ZMA before bed...

Hopefully it will get back to normal within another 2 or 3 wks... :D

are you taking regular coq10? or ubiquinol? theres a HUGE difference. ubiquinol maintains something like 8x the amount of regular coq10 peak plasma levels.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
are you taking regular coq10? or ubiquinol? theres a HUGE difference. ubiquinol maintains something like 8x the amount of regular coq10 peak plasma levels.
Yeah bro...i didn't get around to gettin the ones you mentioned so I am takin the regular CoQ10