Why is taking Steroids at a young age bad?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wikiniks View Post
    its rare....VERY RARE to push 230, at an average height...and be lean without any anabolics
    It's even more rare to see responsible, intelligent AAS use. You're 5 inches taller than me and 15 lbs lighter than I am. There is no reason for you to not be able to easily get to 230 at your height.

Eat more, lift harder, and be patient. I went from 145 to 210 within 2 years through dedication, big eating, lifting heavy, and patience.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. haah wow kid. Wow. Go to a doc and see if they tell you there are no major sides. Considering I know quite a few guys who are 230+ without anabolics (NGA competitors), I don't believe your statement is accurate at all.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. I AM REQUESTING AN ADMIN TO DELETE THIS THREAD!

4. wikiniks just listen to these people, they know what they are talking about, they have experience when it comes to steroids and any other prohormonals, if you start using them now you could mess yourself up pretty bad.

5. Good....Get him to delete you to.
    I'm sorry but you have no brains bud.
    You answered your own question by posting this thread in the first place.
    Then you proceeded to show how naive you are by saying things such as 'you don't die from it' and that lean 230+ pounders are all juicers....Please man, READ!

Now, please do reading on such topics, actually I don't think you should know what steroids are yet....So second thought, please stick with your basics and tell your friend the same and read up on THOSE topics.

Sorry to all if post was too harsh, end rant
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wikiniks View Post
    Could someone delete this thread bc I if anyone ever googles my name i dont want them to think i take steroids...
    googling you was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiniks View Post
    I am a very attractive 12 year old.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 10:23 AM
  4. Many young men 'abusing steroids'
    By yeahright in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 02:05 PM