recent heartburn at night time
- 11-29-2009, 04:31 AM
- 11-29-2009, 04:53 AM
[email protected] sphincter, or LES, that doesn't tighten as it should. Two excesses often contribute to this problem: too much food in the stomach (overeating) or too much pressure on the stomach.
Happens to me when I overeat on the evenings of my carb-up days and then sink into my sofa before going to bed.RTR.
11-30-2009, 06:09 AM
I guess you just need to lessen what you eat at night. And, if you do end up eating a lot in the evening, try walking around for a few minutes before sitting down or lying down. It works for me.
11-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By alwaysgaining in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:25 PM
- By Vitruvian in forum SupplementsReplies: 39Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:22 PM
- By PCTechman in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2007, 05:44 PM
- By PCTechman in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2007, 03:26 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2005, 11:20 PM