- 11-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Long time no post.
I just measured myself for the first time in about 6 months and discovered I'd grown half an inch (I'm now 6'3.5" when I stand perfectly straight). I just turned 21 last week. Is it reasonable to believe I might hit 6'4? My Dad is 6'5.5 and my mom is 5'9.
Personal anecdotes about growing after 21 welcome .
- 11-27-2009, 12:38 AM
I believe that the statistics are average of your parents plus two inches. That would put you right about where you are. Could always be a statistical anomaly...
- 11-27-2009, 01:59 AM
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
Similar Forum Threads
- By boogar in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM
- By DaveWalton in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 12-14-2009, 12:50 PM
- By DaveWalton in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:47 PM
- By mikeyb123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:01 AM
- By bigred869 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-27-2006, 01:01 PM