caffiene before bed

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
If I am able to fall asleep fine and get a good nights rest while drinking caffiene right before bed, is it ok to do? I was thinking it would allow me to burn fat while sleeping since caffiene is a fat burner, any truth in this?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why not. Others are more knowledgeable than me so I'll let them answer. I'm not stimulant sensitive at all so I can drink a whole pot of coffee and fall asleep, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're that attenuated to caffeine, I doubt it would do much good. GTE and some Na-RALA would be a good combo before bed.

orangerain

Awards
If you can sleep, then I guess it's fine. However, I think you should monitor yourself carefully since too much caffeine can cause palpitations. You wouldn't want that.

dpfisher

Yeah you'll have the best sleep ever because you'll already be asleep when it wears off. I drink about 10oz of coffee before bed most nights. I don't know about the fat burning, it wouldn't be that much anyway. Actually the natty gh boosters like powerfull probably work better for both those things.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking hghup right now that may be why I am sleeping so well regardless of the caffiene?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is possible the hgh up keeps you asleep
if i take more then 300mg of caffeine after 4 pm i cant sleep until 12:00am

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My thought is if you can sleep on caffeine you have built too high of a tolerance. excess amounts of caffeine increase cortisol. Might try cycling off the caffeine to lower that tolerance.