Endocrinologist Visit

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Endocrinologist Visit

Hello,

Today, I went to a Endocrinologist to confirm whether or not I have Gyno. My concern is because I have puffy droopy nipples. However, it wasn't as noticeable as my nipples were erect and hard because the room was cold and I told him that he wouldn't see my puffiness because of that. Anyway, I have had this for the last 10 years or so. I have never taken any illegal steroids and this puffiness and droopiness seems to be getting slightly worse as I get older. He basically looked at me and felt my nipple areas and said that I did not have Gyno. He says that I don't need any medication or anything because I don't have it. My question to him is why my nipples puffy and droopy. He said that I might have loose skin. Does this make sense? I work-out and still can't get rid of this puffiness. I am self-conscious about this puffiness and droopiness that I don't wear any tank tops because of this. So my question to anyone who has some good insight, what do you think of this visit to the Endocrinologist? Why do I have puffy nipples if I don't have Gyno?

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

Do you drink a lot of milk or eat a lot of dairy products? If so, cut them out and see if it helps.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    Do you drink a lot of milk or eat a lot of dairy products? If so, cut them out and see if it helps.
    How would cutting out dairy products from your diet reduce the size of your nipples?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Answers

^^ yeah. i wonder too.

OP, you could just have some fat back there. He didnt feel actual breast tissue which would be lumpy so there is nothing to treat. there are lots of puffy nipple threads here, you'll find alot of info in a search. but i've never read how milk has anything to do with it.
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USMC7051 View Post
    How would cutting out dairy products from your diet reduce the size of your nipples?
    Hormones in milk.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You have pseudo-gyno when you go next time bring him the definition of this and see what he thinks. True gyno is characterized by small pea sized lumps under the nipple and surrounding tissue. You don't have that so you might have pseudo-gyno
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When is it time to see an endocrinologist
    By airram479 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:17 AM
  3. Endocrinologist
    By slick64225 in forum Training Forum