hemp milk, almond milk
- 11-06-2009, 06:29 AM
- 11-06-2009, 08:00 AM
I use Almond Breeze unsweetened vanilla and unsweetened choc. Put a bit of splenda and good to go.
8oz serving, 40 cals, 3 fat, 1 carb, 2 or 3 protein.
I tried plain unsweetened Almond Dream but couldn't handle the taste. No matter what I put in it, even choc syrup.
- 11-06-2009, 01:55 PM
I have tried hemp milk. It is bearable. It isn't bad just really different. I prefer heavy cream and water if I want to try to replace milk. Rice milk isn't too bad either. If only I could get my hands on some raw milk...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2011, 06:51 AM
- By Whacked in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2011, 06:14 PM
- By schwellington in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2010, 05:14 PM
- By Colochine in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:25 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2003, 05:32 PM