- 11-05-2009, 07:54 PM
how healthy is this? I know there is a lot of variation. Today I ordered a mandarian dish consisting of shrimp, chicken, and beef, with carrots, broccoli, and mini corns. I didn't eat the rice. Is the sauce bad for you? I figured it had a lot of protein, quality carbs, not sure about much else.
- 11-05-2009, 07:55 PM
- 11-05-2009, 08:24 PM
11-05-2009, 08:38 PM
LOTS of sodium. The non-fried stuff is usually better of course. The rice is a no no for sure. When i get it i go to places that use veggie oil only, no MSG!
11-05-2009, 10:17 PM
11-05-2009, 10:48 PM
11-06-2009, 09:04 AM
When my wife and I order, we try and get everything steamed, with the sauce on the side. Except for the boneless spare ribs.
11-06-2009, 09:15 AM
If you are going to a chinese restraunt.. might as well call it a full blown cheat meal. Crab Ragoon, Mongolian Beef, and all the rice you can stuff your gullet with!
The Historic PES Legend
11-06-2009, 11:36 AM
11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
11-06-2009, 12:16 PM
11-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Copied out of their website. It was delicious. Thoughts?
11-06-2009, 01:29 PM
11-06-2009, 03:01 PM
11-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Rice is the only thing thatll get you on sushi. Its got alot fo good fats in the fish and the veggies are solid too. Its just when you start adding sauces pending on what they are then it may go south. Keep the sauces spicey and itll help out.
11-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lemon in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:34 AM
- By matthias7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 04-20-2010, 07:41 PM
- By jakellpet in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 12-13-2008, 10:27 PM
- By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2007, 11:28 AM
- By papa G in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2006, 01:46 PM