favorite post workout carb
- 12-31-2009, 01:53 AM
There's a fascinating video some where on these forums about HFCS. I've been terrified of the stuff since. The stuff really is the devil. The worst part is, it's in SO MUCH STUFF. I was on the Cereal isle tonight in Kroger, and I literally had to abandon the isle after 20 minutes of box reading. I went over to what I call the tree hugger organic food isle and went to town on that isle.
- 12-31-2009, 11:07 AM
12-31-2009, 01:25 PM
12-31-2009, 02:24 PM
12-31-2009, 02:31 PM
12-31-2009, 02:40 PM
12-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Honey, and yes, it's very hard to find products that are not loaded with HFCS. I agree with captgarret and Anton, that Organic section is the way to go.
12-31-2009, 03:17 PM
12-31-2009, 06:32 PM
12-31-2009, 08:30 PM
12-31-2009, 09:09 PM
12-31-2009, 11:47 PM
McGriddles and Little Ceasars...............thanks but NO thanks.
I banned Mcdonalds from my diet 5 years ago after watching the film "Supersize Me". SRS.
So i had my brown rice with leftover filet mignon(10am) and Deer chili(1pm and 4pm)......
My postworkout varies....
Oatmuscle by PF, GoldenGains, Oatmeal with honey, and the likes.
Somtimes just Pro Complex
12-31-2009, 11:54 PM
01-04-2010, 11:04 AM
01-04-2010, 04:25 PM
01-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jadrummond21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:32 PM
- By ecupirate in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 08-27-2010, 05:23 PM
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2009, 12:05 AM
- By methyl-D in forum RecipesReplies: 20Last Post: 03-24-2006, 12:09 PM
- By Alt+F4 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2004, 01:41 PM