John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaining muscle mode (not pre-contest)
carbs white rice, potatoes, oatmeal(you can mix with with your protein shake and chew it makes easy calories) fiber one cereal, wheat bread,
protein:frozen chicken breasts, salmon, lean beef, eggs, egg white cartoons, protein powder
fats : olive oil, natty peanut butter
veggies: carrots, broccoli, squash, avocados on occasion, kale, cabbage, mushrooms on occasion
fruits: bananas, apples, sometimes another fruit the most I usually eat is 1-2 peices per day usually

pre-contest
carbs Brown rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal
protein, about the same....
fats about the same.
I might sometimes have a piece of fruit I do not think it is going to matter much

This is just my list and what is working for me I have been staying on my diet consistently for months and the momentum is incredible. sometimes I might get some almond butter , maybe some almonds,or more exotic stuff like coconut oil for the most part the above list is what I use. Hope this helps

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I have trouble getting down almonds, I sit down and have to prep myself to eat 15 or so almonds in a sitting.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have trouble getting down almonds, I sit down and have to prep myself to eat 15 or so almonds in a sitting.
just take a spoonful or two of evoo in the place of almonds. that is what i do when i do not have time to sit and eat almonds

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just take a spoonful or two of evoo in the place of almonds. that is what i do when i do not have time to sit and eat almonds
You could also eat almonds standing, or walking! :D

No hassles, Smeton! :biglaugh: