- 10-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey guys I wanted to see how many other people take brewers yeast? I usually do up to 20 something tabs a day, VShopp brand. I also have some powder but its close to impossible to choke that down w/out puking.
Brewers yeast is a great source of B vitamins, chromium and selenium. It also keeps my rare contact dermatitis non existant. Ive noticed it also helps my digestion.
So who else is into these old school supps? i know you guys like liver tabs but this goes hand in hand in my opinion.
- 10-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fadi in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 04:33 PM
- By SilentBob187 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:15 PM
- By jverch in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:08 AM
- By cliff_vtr in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2005, 01:38 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2005, 09:06 PM