- 10-20-2009, 11:00 AM
Hey guys I wanted to see how many other people take brewers yeast? I usually do up to 20 something tabs a day, VShopp brand. I also have some powder but its close to impossible to choke that down w/out puking.
Brewers yeast is a great source of B vitamins, chromium and selenium. It also keeps my rare contact dermatitis non existant. Ive noticed it also helps my digestion.
So who else is into these old school supps? i know you guys like liver tabs but this goes hand in hand in my opinion.
- 10-26-2009, 04:08 PM
o man nobody takes this ?? im very surprised, its been around for a long time
Similar Forum Threads
- By inmymind801 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-02-2008, 02:43 PM
- By TripDog in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-29-2007, 07:11 PM
- By Loadre in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-24-2006, 09:27 AM
- By devil in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2005, 09:44 AM
- By jverch in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:08 AM