- 10-15-2009, 05:26 PM
- 10-15-2009, 07:34 PM
broccoli and spinach.For me, the action IS the juice.
- 11-22-2009, 02:40 PM
11-22-2009, 03:06 PM
What is the best vegetable to eat? Some people's questions never cease to amaze me. Considering most people don't get anywhere near the amount of veggies they need, I don't think we need to be ranking them in order of best to worst. ALL vegetables are good, some of any kind are better than none.
11-22-2009, 08:06 PM
if you are filling up with fruits and veggies over other foods for cutting you are doing good. Unless you are on Keto or cutting to an extremely low BF than it really won't matter. Carrots are one of the higher glycemic veggies though, just fyi. I like asparagus, spinach, cucumbers, cabbage, peas, squash, zuchini, brocoli, bell peppers, bamboo, green beans, and sweet potatoes (replaces reg potatoes).
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
11-22-2009, 09:07 PM
- 5'11" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-08-2010, 03:21 PM
- By ntornado in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2009, 10:59 AM
- By LionKingGod in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:57 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:41 AM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2006, 09:59 PM