Vitamin Interactions (help)

U

useyourhead

Awards
Let me which(if any) of these may be a bad idea at the same time, or may ruin the absorption of another.

Vitamin D-3
Osteo Sport (joint supplement w/ Cissus, Hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroiton, etc...)
Iron Complex (w/Iron Biglycinate, Vitamin C, B12)
L-Carnitine
Jack3d (pre work out supplement)
ZMA (zinc magnesium aspartate, with b6)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me which(if any) of these may be a bad idea at the same time, or may ruin the absorption of another.

Vitamin D-3
Osteo Sport (joint supplement w/ Cissus, Hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroiton, etc...)
Iron Complex (w/Iron Biglycinate, Vitamin C, B12)
L-Carnitine
Jack3d (pre work out supplement)
ZMA (zinc magnesium aspartate, with b6)
IMO i don`t see nothing bad with this the only thing is somes vitamins are soluble in water and other in fat (for better absorption by the body)

maybe this can helpyou

http://www.vitaminherbuniversity.com/topic.asp?categoryid=1&topicid=1000

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Can't think of any contraindications off the top of my head but take the Vitamin D-3 with some kind of fat for increased absorption.

I'm assuming your taking the ZMA at bed time. Calcium interferes with the absorption of that so if you are having a casein based/ or dairy goodnight snack its going to limit the absorption of the ZMA

U

useyourhead

Awards
Yeah I am taking the Zma at night. It is gnc brand and does contain some calcium for some reason. I will buy another brand next time. Thanks for the vitamin d advice.