Destine to be bald?

  1. New Member
    Thorodenson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

    Destine to be bald?


    Alright guys im 23 and for some time i started taking interest in my hair on top of my head. seems i have less hair than lets say 2 or 3 years ago. Its not that bad yet , but compered to the rest area you can see some difference. I was always getting short haircut so i didnt care. But since i let them grow a little that changed. I m not sure if i am destine to be bold. I know that stress has some impact on this. I ve been through a lot of cranky moments for some time. There isnt any major baldnes gene present in my family. Are there any products that can help me with my hair growth or at least delay that process.

  2. Banned
    roids1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sure, do a google search and you'll find millions of products. They ALL work too. Get one of those chia pets and sprinkly that stuff on your dome, add water, and problem solved. I was totally bald up until this past July. Look at me now!


    Glad I could help!
  3. New Member
    Thorodenson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    Sure, do a google search and you'll find millions of products. They ALL work too. Get one of those chia pets and sprinkly that stuff on your dome, add water, and problem solved. I was totally bald up until this past July. Look at me now!


    Glad I could help!

    Ahh funny funny guy i seeee ...... Having bad hair day ?
    But still i will keep your advice in mind.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%

    i'd highly recommend visiting the website immortalhair dot org

    good luck
  5. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    34858
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My hair is thinning too, if worse comes to worse, just do what Rob Halford did, Grow a goatee. I already have my goatee.
  6. New Member
    Dyou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    274
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    92.42%

    go to the anabolics section theirs a sticky thread on this subject.
  7. New Member
    akdude's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    85.25%

    There are a lot of things that will help reduce the loss of hair, but in the end, you're going to loose. I used to be in the same boat and obsessed about it. It's funny though, but now I don't care. I just cut it really short and forge on. However, when you're young it can really upset you.

    If you do some searching there is some 15% minoxidil on the market now, that would probably help.
  8. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Mate to be honest if you're prone to male pattern baldness there's very little you can do to stop it eventually apart from surgery.
  9. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    34858
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Mate to be honest if you're prone to male pattern baldness there's very little you can do to stop it eventually apart from surgery.
    Just don't worry about it. It's not that big of a deal. If you were a chick it would be a lot different. just grow a beard.
  10. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2279
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    this nioxin shampoo kit im using seems to be helping me
  11. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140360
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good thing I'm such an A-hole that I don't care that my hair is thinning I've never found anything that makes all that much difference except for reducing stress. I'm not willing to sacrifice libido with meds and I'm not willing to shell out a months salary for plugs/surgery. Ef it broski, thin is in when it comes to hairlines <---pun intended
  12. New Member
    FaeLLe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    55.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorodenson View Post
    Alright guys im 23 and for some time i started taking interest in my hair on top of my head. seems i have less hair than lets say 2 or 3 years ago. Its not that bad yet , but compered to the rest area you can see some difference. I was always getting short haircut so i didnt care. But since i let them grow a little that changed. I m not sure if i am destine to be bold. I know that stress has some impact on this. I ve been through a lot of cranky moments for some time. There isnt any major baldnes gene present in my family. Are there any products that can help me with my hair growth or at least delay that process.
    You must try Minoxidol 2, 5 or 10% depending on the severity level of your baldness.

    Use it regularly for months and it will help. You will definitely see growth of minimal hair that will thicken over time.

    Read up about it....

    It has definetly helped me and my brother to a large extent both of us who have heridetary issues of baldness.
  13. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. New Member
    Thorodenson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

    Thank you for useful reply. Im already on the hunt for some products. Well there is still hair on top of my head i dont think its THAT bad but i wanna start doing something before its too late. And the reason why i got so sensitive about this matter is because im groing them long ( at least once in lifetime you must guys ) i wanna have that one last headbang before i sail into cruel and serious world. stay strong.
  15. New Member
    captgarrett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    49.13%

    let me give you some advice from a guy who's been bald since he was 23. First, if you're going to be bald, just shave it. A lot of women like guys with shaved heads. I DO NOT know any women who like what I refer to as "rockin the toilet bowl" haircut though. It's the male pattern baldness cut where you have hair on the sides, but not on the top. It's a no go bro, you look like an insurance salesman.

    Unless you have some sort of deformed head, just shave it. girls aren't into it so much, but women are. At least if you're a reasonably good looking guy to begin with. Also, over 75% of men experience some sort of baldness in their life, so it's not exactly like you're in the minority.

    Get a good job making some decent coin and take good care of yourself and you'll have all the ladies you want in your late 20's and 30's.
  16. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by captgarrett View Post
    let me give you some advice from a guy who's been bald since he was 23. First, if you're going to be bald, just shave it. A lot of women like guys with shaved heads. I DO NOT know any women who like what I refer to as "rockin the toilet bowl" haircut though. It's the male pattern baldness cut where you have hair on the sides, but not on the top. It's a no go bro, you look like an insurance salesman.

    Unless you have some sort of deformed head, just shave it. girls aren't into it so much, but women are. At least if you're a reasonably good looking guy to begin with. Also, over 75% of men experience some sort of baldness in their life, so it's not exactly like you're in the minority.

    Get a good job making some decent coin and take good care of yourself and you'll have all the ladies you want in your late 20's and 30's.
    Hahaha! So agree with this ^^^ I started going bald when I was 11, so by the time I was 16 I was already shaving most of it off.

    I have to agree with the having no problem with the ladies, girls (which are only good for one thing...) don't like it, but women find it fine.

    If you've got a decent character, have a half-decent looking face and some muscles, you can't go wrong mate. It's not so bad being bald!
  17. New Member
    gilipollas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    41%

    shave it when u see that ur definetly going bald. Never hide it.

    i have my head shaved and not one person said it looked bad. All comments were about how good i looked with my skin head. It looked so good i started doing runway shows as a fashion model. Dont let it SHINE. Ask any women for products to "cover" shiny skin.
    Keep ur body fit, no belly. better be ripped than big (fat).

    get some expensive high fashion suits and WOMEN will love you. the fashion concept is not important but keep it CLEAN.

    ..AND the most important thing: BE CONFIDENT ABOUT IT.

    if ur bald and feel insecure ur ****ed...
  18. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140360
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by gilipollas View Post
    shave it when u see that ur definetly going bald. Never hide it.

    i have my head shaved and not one person said it looked bad. All comments were about how good i looked with my skin head. It looked so good i started doing runway shows as a fashion model. Dont let it SHINE. Ask any women for products to "cover" shiny skin.
    Keep ur body fit, no belly. better be ripped than big (fat).

    get some expensive high fashion suits and WOMEN will love you. the fashion concept is not important but keep it CLEAN.

    ..AND the most important thing: BE CONFIDENT ABOUT IT.

    if ur bald and feel insecure ur ****ed...
    GREAT POST!
  19. New Member
    fatherenis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%

    Yo man, I'm 23 too and I have kinda accepted the fact I'm gonna go bald one day too. I've been using Nioxin for a year in preparation and to try delay the whole process. It seems to be working to some extent.
  20. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.55%

    some women like bald guys, as long as your not 60 and fat.

    look at Jason Statham
  21. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    18667
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nizarol shampoo and 10 minoxi has helped me for years maintain it where it is now. People cannot even tell that I was balding in the first place ...

    be warned though, if you start treating then you are going to have to treat it forever(or until it just doesn't make sense, 50+). Once you stop then its going to bald again within a few months.

    I jump started my treatment with propecia for 6mths (never exp any "dead d+ck" or fat accumilation (kept hitting the weights and running), then I stopped but continued the minox and nizarol ... 5 yrs and still got quite a bit of hair.
  22. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    18667
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Of course you can always put on 25lbs of muscle and shave it clean...as long as you don't look like Opie then you'll be fine.
  23. New Member
    jhardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

    bald is the new black! wax it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sooooo why is bald bad?
    By Red Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:02 PM
  2. GRRR... bald spot on the top of myhead
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in