Destine to be bald?

Thorodenson

Awards
Alright guys im 23 and for some time i started taking interest in my hair on top of my head. seems i have less hair than lets say 2 or 3 years ago. Its not that bad yet , but compered to the rest area you can see some difference. I was always getting short haircut so i didnt care. But since i let them grow a little that changed. I m not sure if i am destine to be bold. I know that stress has some impact on this. I ve been through a lot of cranky moments for some time. There isnt any major baldnes gene present in my family. Are there any products that can help me with my hair growth or at least delay that process.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure, do a google search and you'll find millions of products. They ALL work too. Get one of those chia pets and sprinkly that stuff on your dome, add water, and problem solved. I was totally bald up until this past July. Look at me now!

Glad I could help!

Thorodenson

Awards
Sure, do a google search and you'll find millions of products. They ALL work too. Get one of those chia pets and sprinkly that stuff on your dome, add water, and problem solved. I was totally bald up until this past July. Look at me now!

Glad I could help!

Ahh funny funny guy i seeee ...... Having bad hair day ?
But still i will keep your advice in mind.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
i'd highly recommend visiting the website immortalhair dot org

good luck

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
My hair is thinning too, if worse comes to worse, just do what Rob Halford did, Grow a goatee. I already have my goatee.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
go to the anabolics section theirs a sticky thread on this subject.

akdude

Awards
There are a lot of things that will help reduce the loss of hair, but in the end, you're going to loose. I used to be in the same boat and obsessed about it. It's funny though, but now I don't care. I just cut it really short and forge on. However, when you're young it can really upset you.

If you do some searching there is some 15% minoxidil on the market now, that would probably help.

UKStrength

Mate to be honest if you're prone to male pattern baldness there's very little you can do to stop it eventually apart from surgery.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Mate to be honest if you're prone to male pattern baldness there's very little you can do to stop it eventually apart from surgery.
Just don't worry about it. It's not that big of a deal. If you were a chick it would be a lot different. just grow a beard.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
this nioxin shampoo kit im using seems to be helping me

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good thing I'm such an A-hole that I don't care that my hair is thinning :laugh: I've never found anything that makes all that much difference except for reducing stress. I'm not willing to sacrifice libido with meds and I'm not willing to shell out a months salary for plugs/surgery. Ef it broski, thin is in when it comes to hairlines :afro: <---pun intended :D

FaeLLe

Awards
Alright guys im 23 and for some time i started taking interest in my hair on top of my head. seems i have less hair than lets say 2 or 3 years ago. Its not that bad yet , but compered to the rest area you can see some difference. I was always getting short haircut so i didnt care. But since i let them grow a little that changed. I m not sure if i am destine to be bold. I know that stress has some impact on this. I ve been through a lot of cranky moments for some time. There isnt any major baldnes gene present in my family. Are there any products that can help me with my hair growth or at least delay that process.
You must try Minoxidol 2, 5 or 10% depending on the severity level of your baldness.

Use it regularly for months and it will help. You will definitely see growth of minimal hair that will thicken over time.

Read up about it....

It has definetly helped me and my brother to a large extent both of us who have heridetary issues of baldness.

Thorodenson

Awards
Thank you for useful reply. Im already on the hunt for some products. Well there is still hair on top of my head i dont think its THAT bad but i wanna start doing something before its too late. And the reason why i got so sensitive about this matter is because im groing them long ( at least once in lifetime you must guys;) ) i wanna have that one last headbang before i sail into cruel and serious world. :) stay strong.

captgarrett

Awards
let me give you some advice from a guy who's been bald since he was 23. First, if you're going to be bald, just shave it. A lot of women like guys with shaved heads. I DO NOT know any women who like what I refer to as "rockin the toilet bowl" haircut though. It's the male pattern baldness cut where you have hair on the sides, but not on the top. It's a no go bro, you look like an insurance salesman.

Unless you have some sort of deformed head, just shave it. girls aren't into it so much, but women are. At least if you're a reasonably good looking guy to begin with. Also, over 75% of men experience some sort of baldness in their life, so it's not exactly like you're in the minority.

Get a good job making some decent coin and take good care of yourself and you'll have all the ladies you want in your late 20's and 30's.

UKStrength

let me give you some advice from a guy who's been bald since he was 23. First, if you're going to be bald, just shave it. A lot of women like guys with shaved heads. I DO NOT know any women who like what I refer to as "rockin the toilet bowl" haircut though. It's the male pattern baldness cut where you have hair on the sides, but not on the top. It's a no go bro, you look like an insurance salesman.

Unless you have some sort of deformed head, just shave it. girls aren't into it so much, but women are. At least if you're a reasonably good looking guy to begin with. Also, over 75% of men experience some sort of baldness in their life, so it's not exactly like you're in the minority.

Get a good job making some decent coin and take good care of yourself and you'll have all the ladies you want in your late 20's and 30's.
Hahaha! So agree with this ^^^ I started going bald when I was 11, so by the time I was 16 I was already shaving most of it off.

I have to agree with the having no problem with the ladies, girls (which are only good for one thing...) don't like it, but women find it fine.

If you've got a decent character, have a half-decent looking face and some muscles, you can't go wrong mate. It's not so bad being bald! :D

gilipollas

Awards
shave it when u see that ur definetly going bald. Never hide it.

i have my head shaved and not one person said it looked bad. All comments were about how good i looked with my skin head. It looked so good i started doing runway shows as a fashion model. Dont let it SHINE. Ask any women for products to "cover" shiny skin.
Keep ur body fit, no belly. better be ripped than big (fat).

get some expensive high fashion suits and WOMEN will love you. the fashion concept is not important but keep it CLEAN.

..AND the most important thing: BE CONFIDENT ABOUT IT.

if ur bald and feel insecure ur ****ed...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shave it when u see that ur definetly going bald. Never hide it.

i have my head shaved and not one person said it looked bad. All comments were about how good i looked with my skin head. It looked so good i started doing runway shows as a fashion model. Dont let it SHINE. Ask any women for products to "cover" shiny skin.
Keep ur body fit, no belly. better be ripped than big (fat).

get some expensive high fashion suits and WOMEN will love you. the fashion concept is not important but keep it CLEAN.

..AND the most important thing: BE CONFIDENT ABOUT IT.

if ur bald and feel insecure ur ****ed...
GREAT POST!

fatherenis

Awards
Yo man, I'm 23 too and I have kinda accepted the fact I'm gonna go bald one day too. I've been using Nioxin for a year in preparation and to try delay the whole process. It seems to be working to some extent.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
some women like bald guys, as long as your not 60 and fat.

look at Jason Statham

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Nizarol shampoo and 10 minoxi has helped me for years maintain it where it is now. People cannot even tell that I was balding in the first place ...

be warned though, if you start treating then you are going to have to treat it forever(or until it just doesn't make sense, 50+). Once you stop then its going to bald again within a few months.

I jump started my treatment with propecia for 6mths (never exp any "dead d+ck" or fat accumilation (kept hitting the weights and running), then I stopped but continued the minox and nizarol ... 5 yrs and still got quite a bit of hair.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Of course you can always put on 25lbs of muscle and shave it clean...as long as you don't look like Opie then you'll be fine.