- 10-07-2009, 01:12 AM
- 10-07-2009, 01:15 PM
I've used them when I am on a keto diet and they don't seem to kick me out of ketosis. I usually pan fry them with bok choy, soy sauce, sesame oil, green onions, yellow onion and cilantro. They usually smell like fish when you open up the package but I found that if I rinse them in water, then put them in some fresh fresh water and nuke them for a 30 seconds and rinse them again the funky smell goes away.
10-07-2009, 03:20 PM
10-16-2009, 09:00 PM
I've used them many times they are a good low carb, low calorie pasta replacement. The taste and texture aren't quite the same as pasta but they aren't bad.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RawStrength in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2011, 09:10 PM
- By CrazyChemist in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2011, 03:22 PM
- By vadox6466 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2010, 11:51 AM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum RecipesReplies: 14Last Post: 11-19-2008, 04:19 AM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2003, 07:43 AM