- 10-07-2009, 12:12 AM
- 10-07-2009, 12:15 PM
I've used them when I am on a keto diet and they don't seem to kick me out of ketosis. I usually pan fry them with bok choy, soy sauce, sesame oil, green onions, yellow onion and cilantro. They usually smell like fish when you open up the package but I found that if I rinse them in water, then put them in some fresh fresh water and nuke them for a 30 seconds and rinse them again the funky smell goes away.
- 10-07-2009, 02:20 PM
10-16-2009, 08:00 PM
I've used them many times they are a good low carb, low calorie pasta replacement. The taste and texture aren't quite the same as pasta but they aren't bad.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CrazyChemist in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2011, 02:22 PM
- By vadox6466 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2010, 10:51 AM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum RecipesReplies: 14Last Post: 11-19-2008, 03:19 AM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 46Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:17 AM
- By taellian in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2005, 10:36 PM