- 10-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I picked up the Xtreme Muscle Stack from PP and I am starting to diet to prepare for this. I am a consultant so I am always out of the office in the field at different clients. I carry a cute lunch bag with me haha. My question is about a couple dairy products, I throw a lite string cheese stick and lowfat vanilla yogurt in my lunch as a snack I munch on throughout the day, is this a bad idea? I had mentioned this to a nutritionist at the gym and she said "oooo dairy products huh?" She said it isn't that bad, but I am curious on other's opinions.
- 10-05-2009, 02:35 PM
10-05-2009, 06:44 PM
fat free organic milk, ricotta, cottage cheese are acceptable dairy products that provide good fats.
i would look on that string cheeze package and see how processed that stuff is, could be really nasty stuff.
and truth is that your yogurt is probably jam packed with sugar or artificial sweetener. which is why it taste badass (even the lowfat versions) compared to plain yogurt!
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 01-04-2017, 03:01 AM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2002, 11:58 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM