Advice please

jg319442

Awards
I'm currently 6'0 215, 21 years old. Graduated high school at 180 but you know how college is... My goals are to cut weight first and get down to about 200 then bulk up a bit. I need a good diet plan and some advice on supplements to help get more lean and trim then bulk up after. I work out 6 days a week and feel like I have a pretty good work out plan.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently 6'0 215, 21 years old. Graduated high school at 180 but you know how college is... My goals are to cut weight first and get down to about 200 then bulk up a bit. I need a good diet plan and some advice on supplements to help get more lean and trim then bulk up after. I work out 5 days a week and feel like I have a pretty good work out plan.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
what does you w/o plan look like?

txfrc

Awards
^ i used to do a 2x a week bodypart routine with somewhat good results.
was spending WAY to much time in the gym. switched over to a 1x a week routine that gave that group a full week to recover. and hit the group i was working WAY harder than before.
results are way better now and i feel better too. having only 2 days of rest between groups and getting sick, not eating well, not enough rest, some other kind of hard activity KILLED my 2nd workout cause my muscles never got a chance to recover.

just something to think about.

also, you throwing in any cardio? thats the name of the game! i eat very very very clean but the cardio is what pulls it off quick.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Mondays legs and shoulders
Tuesday Biceps Back
Wed Tri and Chest
Thurs legs shoulders
Friday Biceps back
Saturday tri chest
Sunday rest

o man you are overtraining!!! unles you are juicing there is no need to hit any bodyparts more than once a week! I mean you are hitting shoulders 3 times a week, between their own workout and 2(!!!!!) chest workouts a week. This is terrible for the muscles, you are probably constantly working out sore, releasing tons of free radicals, and you can never recover completely. Get on a 3 day routine, something basic like M:chest/shoulders/tris, W: legs, F: back/bis. Clean up your diet: no processed foods, no fried foods, bunch of fruits/vegetables, grilled chicken/fish for dinner, stop drinking soda/energy drinks. but first of all stop workin out so much, you will do more harm than good and you can actually get smaller because of overtraining.