is this good for a clean bulk. please give me your opinion

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i recently started a clean bulk diet and i just wanted your opinion on how u think it will work.

BREAKFAST- 40 grams of carbs
53 grams of protein
multivitamen
10 ounces of skim milk

LUNCH- 40 grams of carbs
53 grams of protein
16 oz of water
1 apple
1 carrot
8 oz of chocolate milk

Workout at maximum intensity for 1.5 hrs

POSTWORKOUT 50 grams of carbs
53 grams of protein
10 oz of skim milk

DINNER Salad
20 grams of Protein
30 carbs

20 min Run.

shower

and i drink about a gallon of water a day. and i get about 10 hrs a sleep a night.

i am wanting to go on a clean bulk while cutting fat at a steady and healthy rate. please give me your opinions. i am open to all advice. thnx

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would move to a 5-6 smaller meals and get your protein up for each meal around 40-50 grams and incorporate 40-60 grams of CHO as well. What are your total calories and macro breakdown for this you have?

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
roughly 1600 calories a day. i wud eat more but i dont want to gain to much fat. i am tryen to stay uner 6% which is what i am at now

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
and i will break it down to 6 meals if that helps

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Add a whey shake with 4 eggs to your last meal just before bed and l split my meals up into 3-4 solid meals with chicken and meat and fish the other 2-3 meals whey shakes with 4-6 eggs and waxy maize as the carb source in the shakes.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is no way you are going to bulk on that few calories; even at your weight you are below maintenance and if you have that low a bf%, chances are you are a hardgainer anyways so why are you concerned with fat gain? Get your macros right and you should have no issues with gaining fat while bulking and make sure you do some cardio along with your resistance training.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
There is no way you are going to bulk on that few calories; even at your weight you are below maintenance and if you have that low a bf%, chances are you are a hardgainer anyways so why are you concerned with fat gain? Get your macros right and you should have no issues with gaining fat while bulking and make sure you do some cardio along with your resistance training.

Ditto this. You could carb cycle plus cut carbs off at 5pm or so. You should go up to 2000 to start and see what your body does. I am at 175 and 5'7" and am cutting on 2000-2100 cals right now. Do 2000 for a week and see what your body does. If weight doesn't go up then add 2-300 a day for a week. You should add cals in small increments and when you stop gaining add a couple hundred more. This will be slow but will slow down fat gain as well.

Either way, I don't think you can gain any weight and stay at 6% if you are truly that low. You should keep it from going above 10 and will still have pretty good def.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
thnx guys u seem to make pretty good sence. i will try all of these for a few weeks and c how my progress works.