Idk how true this is but if your thinking of getting a h1n1 vaccine...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow. i wasnt going to get a shot but this makes me not want to let my parents get it.

RagingApe

Awards
the shot causes the virus
there was not an outbreak of swine flu in mexico until after a vaccine was given to people in certain cities
swine flu is a virus which means it was created by man

STPlover

STPlover

Awards
Its just like the regular flu vaccine .. pretty useless

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
The vaccine also contains the mercury compound called Thimerosal which is a preservative. I find it strange that they say that pregnant women should get this vaccine even though it has mercury compounds yet the same doctors will tell pregnant women to stay away from all fish due to mercury's effects on the fetus' development.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
never get any shots. its a huge scam and it ends up making you sicker than you were before. flu shots are the worst, packed with formaldehyde and other carcinogens.

prodigy88

prodigy88

Awards
I'll pass on being the first couple doses of any new vaccine. Besides most people in this forum are probably not very good candidates for h1n1 vac anyways.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
I'll pass on being the first couple doses of any new vaccine. Besides most people in this forum are probably not very good candidates for h1n1 vac anyways.
h1n1 hits the young and healthy most frequently, so we're actually the prime demographic. The old, children and prego are just recommend to get it cause the risk is the worst for them if they are hit hard, even though it's less likely.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think vaccines should be a perents choice and not goverment mandated. Most things they vaccinate for are treatable and cureable now a days. These vaccines are stacked together and given in single shot which is also dangerous but cheaper for pharm companies. I dunno about it being all a scam, I think it all started out good intentions but now its all about what every thing is about...$$$$

Here is an article on the swine flu risk

1. Leaked Letters Reveal Swine Flu Vaccine Lethal Link

The silence is almost deafening in the American press when it comes to information about the potentially lethal link between swine flu vaccine and the dreaded nerve disorder of Guillain-Barre syndrome, some health officials say.

But information about the link recently reached the public in the United Kingdom in two letters leaked to the Daily Mail. The letters were addressed to 600 senior British neurologists. One was from the UK’s Health Protection Agency and the other, from the Association of British Neurologists.

The specter of Guillain-Barre is too dangerous to be ignored, and news that the swine flu vaccine might cause it should not be soft-pedaled in the United States, some health officials say.

Guillain-Barre syndrome is an incurable autoimmune disorder that ravages the protective sheathing of the nerves, affecting the brain and the spinal cord.

It can cause death or permanent disability, or even paralysis to the point that patients must be put on respirators to breathe.

Although no one knows its exact cause, physicians know it can be triggered by surgery or by vaccinations such as the swine flu vaccine — and the vaccine is the big concern of the moment, given the precedent of 1976.

That year, the U.S. government rushed to develop a swine flu vaccine and gave it to about 40 million people. Soon after the deaths of 25 people from paralysis and respiratory failure, the government strongly suspected the vaccine was the cause and withdrew it. The swine flu itself, on the other hand, killed only one person. The new strain of swine flu used in the new vaccine is slightly different, but concerns about Guillain-Barre remain the same.

"I would not have the swine flu jab" because of the risk, said a senior neurologist who asked that his name not be used.

Yet another worry about the vaccine is the use of a component oil called squalene.

Squalene also can set off autoimmunity and is associated with multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, ALS, and Parkinson’s disease, according to Dr. Russell Blaylock, a prominent American neurosurgeon.

Many British experts also are worried about squalene, going so far as to call the upcoming initial trial of the swine flu vaccine a “guinea-pig trial.”

The leaked letters beg doctors to be on the lookout for patients with Guillain-Barre symptoms, revealing deep doubts and fears in the UK about the safety of the new vaccine. The letter from the Association of British Neurologists, for instance, informed physicians that the vaccine caused a possible eight-fold increase in Guillain-Barre during the 1976 U.S. swine flu bout.

The Health Protection Agency letter reminded physicians that, in the 1976 bout in the United States, more people died from the vaccination than the flu. More than 500 cases of Guillain-Barre were diagnosed and resulted in the vaccine's being withdrawn after just 10 weeks.

Guillain-Barre By the Numbers: About 160 million doses of swine flu vaccine will be available this fall. In 1976, about one in 100,000 who got the swine flu vaccine developed Guillain-Barre.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
over 70,000 infected world wide, and only 300ish have died so far....

get the hell over it...that is nothing yet, when it reaches a couple hundred thousand, then sound an alarm.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
over 70,000 infected world wide, and only 300ish have died so far....

get the hell over it...that is nothing yet, when it reaches a couple hundred thousand, then sound an alarm.
more like millions

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
he means its bogus...the vaccine is a scam b/c the SWINE flu couldn't directly go from pig to human. God if I had a nickel every time I got worms, valley fever, or sick at all from my pets or vice versa....I'd be as broke as I am now
Check out how bad the polio "vaccine" fuked a ton of people and the doctor who admits it now(can't remember the name)
If my immune system can't handle a modified flu, I'm done for anyways

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
he means its bogus...the vaccine is a scam b/c the SWINE flu couldn't directly go from pig to human.
I was more in disbelief that he said that actually considering the rapid evolution of flu viruses is well documented and the world was due for another flu pandemic soon anyways.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
swine flu = scam, just another way to control and spread fear through the population

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
swine flu = scam, just another way to control and spread fear through the population
word. I have the fkg virus. It's a lingering SOB just like any other flu strain, a pain in the arse but wont kill most people.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
This is a newsletter I subscribe to. Most recent letter was in regards to the swine flu vaccine. You may want to get your tinfoil hats at the ready. I find the articles interesting none the less.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3582

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3592
Part 1 says that natives here in Canada received body bags along with their flu vaccine. The media went crazy over this but the health officials have said that the reason they got body bags is because it's part of a general restocking list. Some places these supplies are sent to aren't reachable in the winter very easily either by car or plane so sending body bags now is not unusual.

I guess you can believe what you want about that but it seemed way overblown as usual.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
word. I have the fkg virus. It's a lingering SOB just like any other flu strain, a pain in the arse but wont kill most people.
My cousin's husband got it as well in Toronto. Of course they put him on tamiflu which did nothing since he'd had it for 2 weeks already before doing to the doctor.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
exactly! every year tons of people die from regular flu and all the sudden there is this "epidemic" of the swine variety, give me a break

the damn flu shot is full of chemicals and doesnt even statistically prevent/help the 200+ strands of the virus.

1. What are the ingredients of the annual flu shot?

• Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses such as avian leucosis

• Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis - usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin proteins

• Polysorbate 80 (Tween 80): can cause severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis

• Formaldehyde: known carcinogen

• Triton X100: a strong detergent

• Sucrose: table sugar

• Resin: known to cause allergic reactions

• Gentamycin: an antibiotic

• Thimerosal: 49.6 percent ethyl mercury (still in multidose vials)

In a review of 48 reports including 66,000 adults, "Vaccination of healthy adults only reduced risk of influenza by 6 percent and reduced the number of missed work days by less than one day (0.16) days. It did not change the number of people needing to go to the hospital or take time off work." Reference: The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. "Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults" 1(2006)

there is a billion dollars worth of orders for the new swine flu vaccine to GlaxoSmithKline and others, they can just smell the cash as if they dont make enough already

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
better off taking unprocessed virgin coconut oil ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he means its bogus...the vaccine is a scam b/c the SWINE flu couldn't directly go from pig to human. God if I had a nickel every time I got worms, valley fever, or sick at all from my pets or vice versa....I'd be as broke as I am now
Check out how bad the polio "vaccine" fuked a ton of people and the doctor who admits it now(can't remember the name)
If my immune system can't handle a modified flu, I'm done for anyways
I had remembered reading somewhere that nowadays mostly any polio cases are actually gotten though changing a babies diaper who had gotten the vaccine. Polio is cause by poor sanatation, something that was a problem a long time ago but through new technology we have a cleaner enviroment, so why are we still vaccined for polio??

also if the govnt insist that vaccines are safe then why do they have this http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/ ???

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
come on, the answer is simple. if nobody got sick then where would they get those large streams of revenue from pills/hospitals/vaccines

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
come on, the answer is simple. if nobody got sick then where would they get those large streams of revenue from pills/hospitals/vaccines
I just hope my cousin didn't get the vaccine. He's in the Navy. I Think it's real nice the government tests their toxic vaccines on our solders and nurses first.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just hope my cousin didn't get the vaccine. He's in the Navy. I Think it's real nice the government tests their toxic vaccines on our solders and nurses first.
yea I got a couple of buddies that were in the army and I heard the stories how they give them **** and just lie to hem and tell them its something else then 2 months later come back and say remember that stuff we gave you, well it turns out its gonna **** you up so here take this to reverse it....jackasses

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick to washing my hands, and covering my mouth if and when I cough... At the end of the day its just a flu.
In fact no flu vaccines are being given out this season cause they increase your risk of getting the swine flu, but they dont mind shooting up the senior citizens with a flu vaccine.. Anyone remember Logans Run and Soylent Green.. Something to think about :)
MK9

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Im not worried about the swine flu,....... its that bubonic/pneumonic plague sh!t in "middle-of-nowhere" China is what I would be worried about. Its apparently common there, transferring from some weird rodent and fleas, to the Chinese villagers . Luckily they are in the middle of nowhere, so it just kills off half the village.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/08/03/china-pneumonic-plague003.html

It is apparently common over there....