Got my TESTOSTERONE levels checked!!! LOOK
- 09-23-2009, 06:48 PM
- 09-23-2009, 07:19 PM
are those results wihtout any test boosters/pro-hormones? ie. totally natural? i'm guessing those are some pretty typical for someone your age who is not using any supplements...
- 09-23-2009, 09:02 PM
09-23-2009, 09:32 PM
The important question is how do you feel? Is there any reason you're concerned about your T levels? Some guys have better genetics and higher T levels, but your Free-T is mid-range and if you're feeling fine there's nothing wrong.
10-01-2009, 05:16 PM
10-01-2009, 05:21 PM
10-02-2009, 12:07 PM
10-16-2009, 08:03 AM
10-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Total test is just that, total test. How much is not bound up by shbg is the free test.
Depending on what your long term goals are, free is what you are looking towards.
11-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Testosterone by itself (free or total) is not a sufficient indicator of health, especially if your within the normal range. There are many things to consider mainly, like Stevo said, how do you feel? You havent taken any exogenous test and your within the normal range so no cause for concern from these results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DenDestroys in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2009, 02:11 PM
- By bigjohn58 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:57 PM
- By SilkPhantom in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:18 AM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-26-2004, 11:53 AM
- By bigbull_21 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 06-05-2004, 02:19 PM