pissing?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
hello people me and my buddie are here and we both live together at college. We are both about the same size whichi is 59 200. The ? i have is how often should a person piss a day. I go several times a day sometimes once at night. My buddie drinks almost the same amout as me will only go maby 3 times. This is counting long workouts also....is this normal?

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Not normal at all to pay that much attention to how much your buddy pisses mate... :D

In all seriousness though bud it's strokes for folks. So long as you aren't pissing blood, razorblades or green goo, it's absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
as long as its pure excellence that you are pissing, its all good man

iDShaDoW

Awards
I go maybe 2 or 3 times a day max, my one classmate seems to need to go every 30 minutes.

One of my other friends said he only goes #2 once every 3-4 days...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
o ok thanks guys...its just i go sometimes during my workout and my buddie was like damn how much you piss and i was wondering what is normal

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I don't even pay that much attention to how often I piss, let alone a buddy.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I go maybe 2 or 3 times a day max, my one classmate seems to need to go every 30 minutes.

One of my other friends said he only goes #2 once every 3-4 days...
damnnnn dropin a deuce once every 3-4 days??? does this dude eat like a bird?? get this guy some milled flaxseed to put in his oats, sounds like hes got a crappy diet

spacedout83

Awards
If I am up more than 24 hours then I really cannot hold any water and I piss every couple of hours. When this happens, I try to eat something salty or sugary and it really helps. Although, if you are drinking a lot of liquid expect to be pissing more often.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
how can you be sure that your drinking the same amount??? i go about 10 times a day but i drink about 5-10L a day

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
i noticed the same with my friend. i piss twice as much as he does but we drink the same amount of fluids, but i have also noticed we weigh the same but i look way more cut and he just looks squishy.