- 09-19-2009, 12:25 PM
- 09-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Extra virgin olive oil is a good one to add. Put it on a salad, toss it in some soup, or just use it as kind of a dipping sauce for whatever else you may eat (really adds some great flavor to grilled chicken in my opinion)...tasty stuff and extremely high in good fats.
You could also get a Fish Oil supplement (EPA/DHA) if you don't have one already.
- 09-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Although "good fats" such as olive oil and nuts are fantastic. Don't neglect saturated fats. They certainly have their place in a healthy diet, especially someone who is trying to add muscle.
09-19-2009, 04:59 PM
09-19-2009, 05:40 PM
09-19-2009, 08:24 PM
1 whole egg has ~1.5g of sat fat. That's a lot of eggs to eat to get a good amount of sat fat.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-20-2009, 02:53 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SamuraiSid in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 32Last Post: 03-21-2010, 04:03 PM
- By bbbeast in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:43 PM
- By mdgrwl in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2008, 12:52 AM
- By jaydee in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2008, 07:42 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 06-27-2007, 11:44 PM