ridding the body of toxins

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if any of you guys take anything to rid the body of toxins. I was wondering if there is anything I could take say maybe once a week or once a month to help clean out my system. I don't have a high level of toxins in my body(that I know of), I just like to stay healthy.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Psyllium husks in your shakes once or twice a week will pull out a lot of stuff on top of cleaning out the pipes.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe start with a teaspoonful and work your way up. People have varying tolerances to fiber. I can take several heaping tablespoons with no problems.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
always stay true to your antioxidants. beta carotene up to 25000 IU a day, vitamin C 2-10 grams, vit E 400 - 2000 IU. doing a colon/liver/gallblader cleanses will help clean you out. make sure you filter your water, I also filter my shower water from chlorine/sodium fluoride.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Antioxidants (biomend & vitaberry) are staples to me along with some form of cycle support/assist.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Outside of what's already been said:

NAC (heavy metal chelation)

Bentonite clay 3-4x a year.

jim623

6 large carrots
1 medium beet
1 medium apple
1" ginger root
1 lemon

Run it through a juicer, drink 1/2 in the morning, 1/2 in the afternoon.

If you do this for 3 days, by the end of the 2 nd day you'll feel very lethargic, that's the toxins coming out. After it's over, you'll feel great.

Oh yeah, it taste like S**t.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
always stay true to your antioxidants. beta carotene up to 25000 IU a day, vitamin C 2-10 grams, vit E 400 - 2000 IU. doing a colon/liver/gallblader cleanses will help clean you out. make sure you filter your water, I also filter my shower water from chlorine/sodium fluoride.
I drink bottled water right now. I was thinking of getting this drinking filter http://www.crystalquest.com/Undersink-water-filters.htm
I'll have to wait till I have a job to get it. I was supposed to have a job at college but they were all filled up for lab aids. I don't take a multi because of the fillers used in them and my sensitivity to glutamic acid. I was thinking about getting vitamins in bulk powder. I get vitamin E and D and A from the cod liver oil 850 UI Vitamin A, 400 UI vitamin D, 10 UI vitamin. This is probably not enough though. I usually take two serving on the days I workout and one serving on the days I don't, just to make it last longer and to lubricate my joints more on the days I workout. I think I do get a lot of vitamin D. I drink about 4-6 cups of whole milk a day.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I drink bottled water right now. I was thinking of getting this drinking filter http://www.crystalquest.com/Undersink-water-filters.htm
I'll have to wait till I have a job to get it. I was supposed to have a job at college but they were all filled up for lab aids. I don't take a multi because of the fillers used in them and my sensitivity to glutamic acid. I was thinking about getting vitamins in bulk powder. I get vitamin E and D and A from the cod liver oil 850 UI Vitamin A, 400 UI vitamin D, 10 UI vitamin. This is probably not enough though. I usually take two serving on the days I workout and one serving on the days I don't, just to make it last longer and to lubricate my joints more on the days I workout. I think I do get along of vitamin D. I drink about 4-6 cups of whole milk a day.
wowww thats a damn good deal on an undersink filter!!! I get my vitamins in bulk or liquid form. A good amount for beta carotene (A) is 10000 to 25000. try liquid multi's, they might still be synthetic but with no binding agents like in pills at least. but the beta carotene pills i have are 25000 IU.