What's a food I can eat between a 3 hour class?

DenDestroys

Awards
I'm thinking of having a shake with something else during the class, but it cannot be something that needs reridgerated. And the class is 6:00pm-9:00pm. I want to have my casien shake with peanut butter before bed, so I need another option. No carbs either. I plan on having my last carb meal around 5:00-5:30 after my workout.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
string cheese, nuts, natural peanut butter.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just get a small cooler to throw in a back pack and pack 5 oz grilled chicken and macadamian nuts

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro ever try and eat tuna in classroom?

especially in a class of hot chicks?

not only do u get nasty looks but then all around u smells like fish and no 1 talks to u lol

i had some bitch in my class tell me she doesnt like my food and i should leave the class and eat it, i told her to go **** herself she doesnt need to breathe lol

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Tuna. Tuna. Tuna!
Chicken is an option too, a room suddenly filled with a smell of canned fish is uhhhhh.....
bro ever try and eat tuna in classroom?

especially in a class of hot chicks?

not only do u get nasty looks but then all around u smells like fish and no 1 talks to u lol

i had some bitch in my class tell me she doesnt like my food and i should leave the class and eat it, i told her to go **** herself she doesnt need to breathe lol
:laugh2:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Beef Jerky and walnuts.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Kroger CarbMAsters yogurts in a lunchbox type deal. 24 grams protein, 8 grams carbs 2 being fiber.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
protein bar. almonds. whole wheat bread with some natty pb on it. protein shake mixed with skim milk. protein shake and fruit. oatmeal with almonds and protein powder mixed in it. its endless. just have a protein source and a carb source.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he said no carbs...

also y not bake protein bars

egg protein PB lil bit of oil maybe some lechithin cook it up and put in the fridge

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two scoops oats
handful of mixed nuts
---blend or food process into powder
---Dump into a bowl
Add two scoops protein
---Get a spoon with about a tbsp of PB on it
---Slowly add water, just enough to make it dry and clumpy
---Pour onto a sheet of aluminum foil and fold it and wrap and form into bar and take it with you!\

EDIT: Sorry did not see the no carbs. Looks like peanuts would be a good option.

DenDestroys

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys; great advice. I'm gonna grab a small cooler at wal-mart in a little bit.

I feel bad enough for my roommate when I eat tuna in my room. I would not be doing that in front of chicks in my classroom.

PS. - What are your guys' thoughts on canned pink salmon? It has higher fat content than tuna, but a good amount of protein. I just figured I'd cut down on all the mercury consumption from the tuna.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
PS. - What are your guys' thoughts on canned pink salmon? It has higher fat content than tuna, but a good amount of protein. I just figured I'd cut down on all the mercury consumption from the tuna.
Canned salmon is too...chewy...I guess you could say. For me, it's more trouble than it's worth. I feel like I'm gonna get lockjaw from just 1 can.