heart flutter?

ChrisDono

Awards
So lately I'v been getting a heart flutter, randomly(beat 2 times fast) not sure what it could be though...

I'm only taking ADAM vits, 2g fish oil, 1g hawthorne berry. I think it started to flutter when I started taking hawthorne berry not sure. Anyone else have this problem?

Robbo

Awards
Best check this up as it's off the top of my head. I think arrhythmia can be caused by copper deficiency (hypocupremia) which may be caused by excessive Zinc, hyperzincemia.

Last edited:
rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best check this up as it's off the top of my head. I think arrhythmia can be caused by copper deficiency (hypocupremia) which may be caused by excessive Zinc, hyperzincemia.
Agreed.

But also remember... if your heart is fluttering, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours to keep. If not... make sure your affairs are in order.:sorry:

(Figured a bit of philosophy... and humor, would help your anxiety.)

Robbo

Awards
Also...

Are you sure it hasn't always been there?

My ECG looks like:

...../\...../\...../\../\......../\...../\...../\...../\../\......../\

I have a Premature Ventricular Contraction (I think that's the same as an ectopic) followed by a compensatory pause.

Cardiologist said it's not a problem and has always been there due to the way my Sinoatrial Nodes developed (or didn't as the case may be!). On examination she did say that they can be caused or worsened by anxiety and stimulants, I get very anxious in hospitals.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil can cause heart flutters shortly after ingestion. Keep notes of times you take the fish oil and times you experience heart flutters.

At any rate, you should still go see your Dr to be safe.

ChrisDono

Awards
Time to shop for a doctor. I figured it could be lack of sleep, stress, hawthorne berry or something. I have no pain when it flutter but it def weird.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I hope your not waiting around for responses from these guys?

If your concerned, get your @$$ to a doctor.

Good luck, I hope everything is OK.

ChrisDono

Awards
Agreed.

But also remember... if your heart is fluttering, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours to keep. If not... make sure your affairs are in order.:sorry:

(Figured a bit of philosophy... and humor, would help your anxiety.)
haha repp!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everyone is missing the hawthorn berry, my buddy used to take it to lower his BP on cycle and..... he experinced also irregular HT beats

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
I have noticed that I had a flutter in my chest if I have been taking alot of caffiene. However this fluttering has stopped recently.

Do you take melatonin or sleeping pills by any chance. I think after a night of taking these I might notice a little chest flutter but it could be that I am drinking more caffeine due to the grogginess. Or maybe it is the sleeping pills. Do you take either of these types of things?

upthere

Awards
hey I've been experiencing kind of the same thing. I waved it off to stress, but it hasn't gone away so I think it's time to check it out with a doctor :/

ChrisDono

Awards
Mine have went away, just noticed. And yes I do take melatonin when I can't sleep.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I can not take hawthorn berry or I get the same thing