- 08-21-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm sure there are some of you that have a sweet tooth craving as much
as I do now and than. Here are two products I eat to satisfy my craving
now and than. The Kashi cookies are high in fiber and the enjoy life
coco loco bars are full of good carbs from the brown rice. What do you
guys think of these products as part of my diet? What do you guys
eat to satisfy your sweet teeth?
Serving Size: 1 cookie (30g)
Amount/Serving %Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 45
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
- 08-21-2009, 09:45 PM
nice post - i don't really do sweets but maybe helpful for some
- 08-23-2009, 03:04 PM
I think 'sweet tooths' are very individualistic and mood-driven.
If I craved something sweert, sometimes it might be for chocolate, sweets, fruit, yoghurt etc. it all depends on the situation.
All I can suggest is that you enjoy your cookies and keep the portion as small as possible I think there's no right or wrong answer in this situation.
08-23-2009, 03:41 PM
08-23-2009, 03:48 PM
08-24-2009, 10:10 PM
I have used the kashi cookies on my carb day saturdays. easy to take with you and taste decent enough. Better for you than chips ahoy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By michaelr7170 in forum RecipesReplies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:09 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:38 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2006, 10:16 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2006, 02:24 PM
- By growmore in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2004, 09:05 PM