Bulking diet, new cycle, great recipe

CBS42

Awards
Hey guys, just started my first bulking cycle on sus500 and am curious if my diet is a good one. I'm open to any and all feedback...My stats are 6'1, 173lb and my goals are to reach 185-190 of solid lean muscle. Right now I'm about an 8-10% body fat. Here's my daily intake:

Meal 1 (8am)- 1 cup of oats, 6 egg whites

Meal 2 (10:30am- 30 mins pre-workout)- Natural peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat bread

Meal 3 (Immediate pwo)- Protein shake with cup of chocolate milk

Meal 4 (an hour after pwo shake)- 1 cup of brown rice and 8oz of chicken

Meal 5- 5:30- Fish or chicken with sweet potato and vegetables

Meal 6- 7:30- Protein shake (200 cal, 5g carb, 40g protein)

Meal 7- 9:30- 1 cup of greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and tbsp of splenda brown sugar (AMAZING RECIPE WHEN YOU MIX ALL)

Total- My totals have been between 2900-3400 calories, 50-70g fat, 300-350g carbs, 240-280g protein.

Please help me, I'm really committed to reaching my goals.

Right now I'm in the gym 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off so I'm doing heavy training 4-5x a week.

Thanks guys!

Mindless

Awards
there seems to be a too big gap between meal 4 and meal 5.

guessing form meal 2(30min pre work-out, ergo 11:00 = workout), your (pwo-)meal 3 is around 12:30 and meal 4 around 13:30?

that would make 4 hours until your next meal.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
there seems to be a too big gap between meal 4 and meal 5.

guessing form meal 2(30min pre work-out, ergo 11:00 = workout), your (pwo-)meal 3 is around 12:30 and meal 4 around 13:30?

that would make 4 hours until your next meal.
Nice catch. Maybe he can just throw in another protein shake at 2:30.

CBS42

Awards
Usually i have my pwo shake at 1 and my other meal at 2, so its usually like a 3, 3 1/2 hour between.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
Meal 2 (10:30am- 30 mins pre-workout)- Natural peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat bread
might be a little light on the protein side..

Meal 7- 9:30- 1 cup of greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and tbsp of splenda brown sugar
watch how many carbs your taking in that late @ night

looks solid all in all.

CBS42

Awards
There's no carbs in greek yogurt, cottage cheese...

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
oh really i thought greek yogurt had some, i might be mistakin... my b

CBS42

Awards
Yeah, I'm also doing a 4 day split lifting wise with Monday- shoulders/tris, Tuesday- Back/Bis, Thurs- Chest, Friday- legs....this is ok, right?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do you consider yourself a "hardgainer"? From your stats your real lean. Personally id up protein/carbs if your lookn to put alot of weight on which you stated 15-20lb's your def gonna have to up those macros. Goodluck

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Meal 1 there is no fat. I would add in a whole egg or 2.
Meal 2...Natural PB before a workout? The banana and Wheat bread are good, but add some protein.

CBS42

Awards
I am real lean, I've seen about 3lb gain in a 8 days (obviously with the help of being on a sus500 cycle). That peanut butter sandwich gives me 21g protein pre workout so I thought that was okay...you think I need more? Today, I added to my diet and finished with 3400 calories, 355g carbs, 303g protein, and 70g fat