Pulled Pork BBQ?
- 08-19-2009, 01:39 PM
- 08-19-2009, 01:44 PM
It's fine if it matches the goals you have as far as calories, protein, carbs, and fat. Just like any other food (for the most part).
- 08-19-2009, 01:48 PM
08-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Watch the BBQ sauce! Alot of sugar, but so damn good!
08-19-2009, 02:14 PM
All things in moderation, I say.
I ate some pulled pork today.
But then, I'm not a bodybuilder, just someone who enjoys lifting, exercise, and staying in shape! I'm an ectomorph as well.
08-19-2009, 07:43 PM
I wouldnt say 6'2 195lbs is bad....im 6'7 like 195lbs
08-20-2009, 10:17 PM
pulled pork with some seasoned olive oil on it is pretty damn good too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cfour in forum RecipesReplies: 44Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:01 PM
- By bryan4592 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:44 PM
- By Gtarzan81 in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 07:35 PM
- By R_Alan1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2006, 12:28 PM
- By motiv8er in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2005, 04:11 PM