Pulled Pork BBQ?
- 08-19-2009, 02:39 PM
- 08-19-2009, 02:44 PM
It's fine if it matches the goals you have as far as calories, protein, carbs, and fat. Just like any other food (for the most part).
08-19-2009, 02:48 PM
08-19-2009, 03:10 PM
08-19-2009, 03:14 PM
All things in moderation, I say.
I ate some pulled pork today.
But then, I'm not a bodybuilder, just someone who enjoys lifting, exercise, and staying in shape! I'm an ectomorph as well.
08-19-2009, 08:43 PM
08-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By macdady in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2013, 10:11 PM
- By fizler in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-23-2003, 03:56 PM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:30 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:10 AM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2003, 03:48 PM