Colon Cleanse

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Yea lots of fruit, also get some Green mix and Organic Apple cider vinegar and mix it all together. You want to restore the bacteria thats being cleaned out during the cleanse. For lunch eat a huge spinach salad with some chicken. Drink lots of water to help clean it out.

What brand are you using? After cleansing myself Ive become pretty good at doing these things. I use a really quality cleanse but Im sure there are some other good ones out there.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Oh brother they are the best. It is my post that you read that recommended it probably. Yea oxy-powder is amazing!

Vitamin Shoppe has organic apple cider vinegar,for cheap too. Yea eat mostly fruit during the day, try to do 2 apples a day. For lunch try to do spinach salad with that chicken, spinach will help with cleansing. Make sure you drink tons of water, the ingredients in oxypowder react with water and it is crucial. Have you found your dosage? The dosage is however many pills it takes to go 3-5 times a day. Once you find your dosage stay on it for straight 7 days. It is a little uncomfortable at first but after a few days you will feel like a brand new man.

Chicken is ok but stay away from beef and steak, pasta, or anything that will take forever to digest. The whole point here is to go very easy on your digestive system. Also do not panic when the stool is all liquid, its liquid magic bro.

let me know if you have any questions

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
wow 6 is too much? that means you are not really too clogged. I think mine was pretty bad b/c I had to go up to 10 for a couple days. When you go to vitamin shoppe, get some Kyo-green, a small bottle. Mix that with water and the vinegar and drink that at night when you take the pills.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
anton, how often do you cleanse now after you've done your initial one?

when I cleanse I just do the pills, but do not vary the diet. I get some pretty intense bowel movements so I figure it's still doing well.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
once a year is usually enough. definitely do the foods, especially spinach and apples.. they will help greatly.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I may have spoken too soon. I went 3 times in 3 hours after waking and now haven't gone in almost 7 hours again. I might have to up the dose to 8 tonight. I have no energy. I might have to skip my workout. Did you workout during the 7 days at all?

I want to eat more food, this fruit isn't cutting it. I had 2 containers of raspberries for mid morning snack since it said to eat them until I was full. I also just ate 3.5 bananas - I can't believe it is taking this much to get full. For breakfast I had 3 large grapefruits.
Well you are taking the pills at night, which means most of going will happen in the morning. Still, you can up the dose a little bit its not a big deal. You definitely wont have any energy, this is a serious process. I didnt work out or did anything, just ate and chilled. You can eat some eggs in the morning with the fruit and that spinach/chicken at lunch, and same chicken/salmon light dinner. Try to get that spinach in and some apples. Trust me, a week of light suffering and food discomfort is worth the amazing unbloated feeling you will have after its all done. Up the dose tonight and down the vinegar concoction.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much of this benefit would come from just eating better? I am wondering if this colon cleanse is snake oil designed to make $ off people. My bowels are exactly the same as far as I can tell except they are liquid instead of solid. There is no difference in color or substance to make me think it is doing anything.
Bro why are u giving up on cleansing after 2 (!!!!!) days?? I dont even think I started $hitting until 3rd or 4th day. This isnt a miracle, you are not gonna dump any dinosaurs out of your a$$, this literally liquifies everything in your colon and small intestine. Im a dude just like you who first did this a year ago and Im telling you that you have to stick with this until the end. Full 7 days after you found your dosage. Trust me in the beginning it didnt feel like anything is going on but with the right dosage and tons of water you will know pretty soon.

There are many different ways to cleanse, including methods just involving foods. oxypowder is a way more effective cleanser, you just need to give it a full week of regular dosage. Come on now, you want instant results then buy "colon blow" and $hit your brains out lol

STick with the program!!!!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
besides, you spent what like $40 on oxypowder? From my experience this is a company of good people who strive to make you a healthier person. When i had some questions I actually called them up and theres people there answering phones 24 hrs a day that know everything about it. You should try that if you are having doubts.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh you got the whole shabang, thats not a bad deal either. update everyday so I can compare your progress with mine. cleansing your colon is a pain in the a$$ bro LOL thats why people want the easy way out and buy 1 pill fix it all. TRUST ME do it 100% for full cycle. did you figure out your dosage yet?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea up to 10 for now, you can always lower it if its too much. you are pretty discipline with bringing food and what not I wouldnt worry about a sub here and there. I took my oxypowder during the day because I got an hour ride to work so I couldnt do it at night. You should see more than 3 Id say. So yea up it to 10 tonight see what happens. I think I maybe even did 12 one day, wanted to crank it up a notch lol

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
I wonder how much of this benefit would come from just eating better? I am wondering if this colon cleanse is snake oil designed to make $ off people. My bowels are exactly the same as far as I can tell except they are liquid instead of solid. There is no difference in color or substance to make me think it is doing anything.
It is snake oil at its finest. There is no reason to do this. Our colons do a good job of cleansing themselves with a diet containing adequate fiber. If there is truly some blockage or other problems, a doctor is the way to go(and they will not suggest a colon cleanse).

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
It is snake oil at its finest. There is no reason to do this. Our colons do a good job of cleansing themselves with a diet containing adequate fiber. If there is truly some blockage or other problems, a doctor is the way to go(and they will not suggest a colon cleanse).
Our colon and stomach are very finely tuned organs and are not designed to digest chemicals, binding agents, and other by-products of processed foods. It is almost impossible to have a completely clean colon. Over time colon becomes clogged and results in poor absorbtion of nutrients and eventually can lead to colon cancer in some people. Millions of people walk around bloated all the time not ever knowing what is going on. YOU obviously have never cleansed your colon and saw how great it feels and how much your overall health improves. I have and I will promote this to everyone who is willing to hear it. "A doctor is the way to go" Yeah because traditional medicine has done such a great job hooking us on antibiotics and further stuffing us with chemicals, so we can come back for more treatment. Don't go around bashing something you have no idea about. I personally lost around 5 pounds and an inch of my waist in a week of doing this.

JasonblkZ06

Awards
I took 9 last night instead of 10 and 5 trips so far. I think I might down it back to 8 tonight. Ugh, I feel like crap today. Literally.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea I noticed I felt pretty crappy, my neck was crackin like crazy too. some people attribute this to your body releasing toxins that were in the colon. just keep going bro you will feel a difference real soon

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Also if the dose is too high that means you are gettin cleaner, so lower it a little bit

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
In for the end results lol. Better be amazing for all you're going through. :O!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea brother sounds like what I was feeling, just keep drinking the water even if its without vinegar/lemon. supposedly anytime you cleanse colon,liver, etc the toxins leaving make you feel like $hit

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
may sound weird but Oats does the same for me. Liquified! Same with Milk of Magnesia.....it's a mineral I think.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
also one way to tell if you are cleaner is the stool should be very light colored as opposed to darker colored in the beginning. if you are drinking alot of water, your weight could be fluctuating a couple pounds here and there and may not have anything to do with this. Also make sure you finish the 7 full days of your optimal dose, I didnt count the couple days in the beginning during which I was figuring out the best amount to take. stick with it bro, it worked so well for me. unless you got some kind of a robot colon, you should be close to gettin clean

JasonblkZ06

Awards
Well I chalk this one up to snake oil honestly. I think I am going to request my $ back.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Well I chalk this one up to snake oil honestly. I think I am going to request my $ back.

Just use Milk of Magnesia....natural mineral....been around 100 years.....cheep and effective.....and best part is no one is trying to sell you anything.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
What a rip off. The body is pretty good at cleansing itself. The word "detoxify" is marketing genius. Just eat a healthy diet!

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
You want to do a cleanse at least every 6 months... You NEED to do a cleanse at least once a year. You need help getting rid of the toxins you put in your body... Just eating "healthy" alone will not keep your body free from toxins and harmful chemicals. Yes your body does know how to cleanse itself -- but a little help is not going to do you any harm, it will speed up the process, and make it work better...You have to be out of your mind to think that just eating healthy and not cleansing is sufficient. Think about all of the toxins your come acossed each day. Especially in your food, and in the air you breath, the water you drink... Its horrible... I recommend doing a full body cleanse -- mainly your liver but galbladder, kidneys, digestive system is important too.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
You want to do a cleanse at least every 6 months... You NEED to do a cleanse at least once a year. You need help getting rid of the toxins you put in your body... Just eating "healthy" alone will not keep your body free from toxins and harmful chemicals. Yes your body does know how to cleanse itself -- but a little help is not going to do you any harm, it will speed up the process, and make it work better...You have to be out of your mind to think that just eating healthy and not cleansing is sufficient. Think about all of the toxins your come acossed each day. Especially in your food, and in the air you breath, the water you drink... Its horrible... I recommend doing a full body cleanse -- mainly your liver but galbladder, kidneys, digestive system is important too.
Riiiiiight. Let's just live in a house covered in plastic and never leave the house and use hand sanitizer constantly. Life is toxic.

Many different pesticides and industrial compounds can accumulate in your body, but for most people there's usually no need to undergo any testing to find out, says Gabriele Ludewig, Ph.D., an associate professor of occupational and environmental health at the University of Iowa college of public health. It's very unlikely that trace amounts of toxins will put you out of commission. This doesn't mean, however, you shouldn't still be reasonably cautious about what you eat. Think of it this way: "Everything is a poison if you acquire too much of it," Ludewig says. "Simply eating a diverse diet decreases the risk of accumulating too much of any toxin that may be in our food."

I know that's not a study or proof. I just agree. Unless you wash meals down with sewage and live next to a factory. No need to drink prune juice or something for a week. What are we becoming? You guys are a bunch of bitches....detoxifying. Ugh, any study showing you need it is probably funded by some clown trying to sell stuff.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Riiiiiight. Let's just live in a house covered in plastic and never leave the house and use hand sanitizer constantly. Life is toxic.

Many different pesticides and industrial compounds can accumulate in your body, but for most people there's usually no need to undergo any testing to find out, says Gabriele Ludewig, Ph.D., an associate professor of occupational and environmental health at the University of Iowa college of public health. It's very unlikely that trace amounts of toxins will put you out of commission. This doesn't mean, however, you shouldn't still be reasonably cautious about what you eat. Think of it this way: "Everything is a poison if you acquire too much of it," Ludewig says. "Simply eating a diverse diet decreases the risk of accumulating too much of any toxin that may be in our food."

I know that's not a study or proof. I just agree. Unless you wash meals down with sewage and live next to a factory. No need to drink prune juice or something for a week. What are we becoming? You guys are a bunch of bitches....detoxifying. Ugh, any study showing you need it is probably funded by some clown trying to sell stuff.

WOW, "a bunch of bitches" because we want to rid our bodies of disgusting toxins that slow us down and cause dis-ease in our body. Yeah if thats what being a bitch is, then I guess my new name is KING BITCH...... just some information I am reading right now, I won't go into the entire section but just an overview of what Dr. Mark Gustafson wrote in his book "Total Body pH solution for the hidden chemical invasion" ...

Our body is constantly attempting and fighting to keep us alive through a process known as detoxification. It is the condition of our immune system and major organs of elimination that enables the detoxification process. In respnse to harmful chemicals in our air, food and water, our organs and systems act like mad bulls fighting for cellular survival. In additon to our immune system these are our main weapns against chemicals for brakdown and elimination: Bowels, Urinary, Liver, Lungs, Skin.

The following factors relate to any dis-ease in the body : liver congestion, colon constipation, lymphatic stagnation and impaired skin with an inability to sweat. One reason to limit pork is that pigs don't sweat they lack apocrine glands this animal holds all of its toxins inside... gross...

Now you recognize that anyone's healing potentional from sickness and dis-ease really depends on your immune system and the liver's ability to handle toxic stress. So healing is dependent on your BULLS... so wake them up by flushing the toxins out!!!!

Did you know that invisible toxins and residue gets stored in your joints? Did you know that over 300 chemicals have a direct affinity to your fat cells? Toxins if not broken neutralized and broken down, must be stored somewhere else in the body. typically if your liver can't break them down fast enough they go to mainly: your brain, joints, fat cells, connective tissues, cells, and nervous system.. They hide there so they cannot be broken down...

this is the reason to do a cleanse, so you can flush out all the toxins from your body, so your body can work at 100% in order to keep you fully healthy.

Now, if you don't want to do a cleanse thats fine... just some info.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
WOW, "a bunch of bitches" because we want to rid our bodies of disgusting toxins that slow us down and cause dis-ease in our body. Yeah if thats what being a bitch is, then I guess my new name is KING BITCH...... just some information I am reading right now, I won't go into the entire section but just an overview of what Dr. Mark Gustafson wrote in his book "Total Body pH solution for the hidden chemical invasion" ...

Our body is constantly attempting and fighting to keep us alive through a process known as detoxification. It is the condition of our immune system and major organs of elimination that enables the detoxification process. In respnse to harmful chemicals in our air, food and water, our organs and systems act like mad bulls fighting for cellular survival. In additon to our immune system these are our main weapns against chemicals for brakdown and elimination: Bowels, Urinary, Liver, Lungs, Skin.

The following factors relate to any dis-ease in the body : liver congestion, colon constipation, lymphatic stagnation and impaired skin with an inability to sweat. One reason to limit pork is that pigs don't sweat they lack apocrine glands this animal holds all of its toxins inside... gross...

Now you recognize that anyone's healing potentional from sickness and dis-ease really depends on your immune system and the liver's ability to handle toxic stress. So healing is dependent on your BULLS... so wake them up by flushing the toxins out!!!!

Did you know that invisible toxins and residue gets stored in your joints? Did you know that over 300 chemicals have a direct affinity to your fat cells? Toxins if not broken neutralized and broken down, must be stored somewhere else in the body. typically if your liver can't break them down fast enough they go to mainly: your brain, joints, fat cells, connective tissues, cells, and nervous system.. They hide there so they cannot be broken down...

this is the reason to do a cleanse, so you can flush out all the toxins from your body, so your body can work at 100% in order to keep you fully healthy.

Now, if you don't want to do a cleanse thats fine... just some info.
Hey, I suppose each man to his own. My apologies. Just seems...odd to me. Not my cup of tea. I don't remember the last time I was sick (knock on wood). I know we live in a toxic world but I'm no more afraid of toxins than germs on my toothbrush. I avoid toxins such as hormones, pesticides, and other toxins in our world when I can just as I wash my hands after I use the restroom.

Are you talking badly about pork? Those are fighting words mister.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
well the before mentioned product for this dude's colon cleanse worked very well for me personally. after a week or so I lost all the bloating I used to feel and felt like i lost at least 5 or so pounds. not everything that you eat can be broken down 100% and over the years a bunch of that crap gets stored in the colon. so since the colon is responsible for absorbing many of the nutrients we need, its gotta be kept clean. call it what you wanna call it but I followed the steps for my cleansing and I feel a lot better, and Im about to do it again really soon.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I guess I shouldn't knock it till I try it. Just seems like BS.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
I guess I shouldn't knock it till I try it. Just seems like BS.
Yes, I can undertand your skempticism, I used to feel the same way as you. There are A LOT of products out there that don't live up to the hype, and are basically a waste of your money. Some are scams, some just plain don't work. I am lucky I work for a chiropractor and all of our supplements are third party tested, and made by doctors, not just companys looking to make a buck. You are very lucky you don't get sick, and that is good that you stay away from toxins. Keeping a healthy immune system is critical...Its just in this world today, it is impossible to stay clear of toxins, they are everywhere. I usually recommend a cleanse, the one I have at our clinic is called "easy cleanse" its $25 for a month supply, you take 4 pills at night, drink plenty of water, stay clear of fried and processed foods, mainly lean meats and vegetables during that month. I just finished it and I can honestly say I feel "clean"... Its a complete body, Liver, Kidney, Galbladder, Digestive cleanse.... You should try it once, you might be surprised.

About the pork ..... lol I know I love me some pig too, especially bacon, but like I said it is not the most clean animal in the world... sorry :)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I can undertand your skempticism, I used to feel the same way as you. There are A LOT of products out there that don't live up to the hype, and are basically a waste of your money. Some are scams, some just plain don't work. I am lucky I work for a chiropractor and all of our supplements are third party tested, and made by doctors, not just companys looking to make a buck. You are very lucky you don't get sick, and that is good that you stay away from toxins. Keeping a healthy immune system is critical...Its just in this world today, it is impossible to stay clear of toxins, they are everywhere. I usually recommend a cleanse, the one I have at our clinic is called "easy cleanse" its $25 for a month supply, you take 4 pills at night, drink plenty of water, stay clear of fried and processed foods, mainly lean meats and vegetables during that month. I just finished it and I can honestly say I feel "clean"... Its a complete body, Liver, Kidney, Galbladder, Digestive cleanse.... You should try it once, you might be surprised.

About the pork ..... lol I know I love me some pig too, especially bacon, but like I said it is not the most clean animal in the world... sorry :)
Well the cleanliness of an animal is of little importance too. Wouldn't you say it's possible you feel clean because you were eating lots of veggies, lean meats, avoiding processed and fried foods, and drinking lots of water?

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Well the cleanliness of an animal is of little importance too. Wouldn't you say it's possible you feel clean because you were eating lots of veggies, lean meats, avoiding processed and fried foods, and drinking lots of water?
The cleanliness of an animanl is of little importance, unless you are eating that animal, in that case I would think it is VERY important, Ever heard the phrase "you are what you eat"??

No it isn't possible that I would feel more clean after eating how I always eat -- and drinking the same amount of water as I normally drink.

it was the cleanse

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
The cleanliness of an animanl is of little importance, unless you are eating that animal, in that case I would think it is VERY important, Ever heard the phrase "you are what you eat"??

No it isn't possible that I would feel more clean after eating how I always eat -- and drinking the same amount of water as I normally drink.

it was the cleanse
Hey whatever helps you sleep at night. Ever heard of the placebo effect?

Pigs are dirty but I'm not chopping the pig in half and grilling it, even though I would have no problem doing that. You are what you eat, that is true. I don't put bacon grease in my shakes but I'm not going to not eat bacon cause the big doesn't put on his old spice and clean behind his ears.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
ex lax and acai juice for 5 days....sounds harsh, but i look more shredded and skin texture looks awesome

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just drink some liquid plumber. It'll have you squeak clean! Just be sure and space out the dosages throughout the day.

GICH!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OTC Drug 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Harry Manback Nutrition / Health 6
Weight Loss 1
agent8 Supplements 4