A gallon a day??
- 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM
- 08-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Not the same at all. Read up on soy - a gallon of that stuff a day is going to have some noticeable negative effects on you hormonally.
Keep soy intake to a minimum - you don't have to avoid it entirely, but it certainly shouldn't be a mainstay if you want to keep your test levels.
08-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Thanks, yeah I thought about it right after I posted. I just hate it. Soy milk is soo damn good and loaded iwth protein.
08-06-2009, 11:24 PM
why would you possibly buy a gallon of soy milk a day.
its so much more expensive to consume a gallon a day that way.
then again, i guess, if money isnt an option ( if you're buying silk ), buy almond milk. it has less carbs than regular milk and tastes better.
For me, the action IS the juice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bighulksmash in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2015, 01:29 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:54 AM
- By monsterbox in forum BulkingReplies: 25Last Post: 07-20-2012, 01:14 PM
- By JassUSMC in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 28Last Post: 07-02-2009, 05:44 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:25 AM