The urge!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I love to workout and eat healthy. I also love to drink and binge once in a while. I have a good amount of muscle, strength and definition but I have a chunky gut. Obviously its from the alcohol once or twice a week and the binge eating once or twice a week. It is so difficult when you are young, married and have several friends always wanted to hang out and drink.

Anyone else go through this?

I really do not mind it. My wife picks on me sometimes because I have everything but a six pack.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
make the change and stop drinking, you'll prob get stick for awhile but if you stick to it ppl just learn to accept it and get jealous that they can't do it themselves. show them whos boss!

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
yeah i agree drinking is the WORST thing u can do for any muscle building/ fat loss goal. I no what u mean i used to drink once or twice a week and lift 5 days a week and thought i was pretty strong and in pretty good shape. since i stopped drinking all together this past feb my gains and strength have both increased drastically.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
plus u can be a little looser with eating because u wont have a ton of extra cals from booze definately a plus ha

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
make the change and stop drinking, you'll prob get stick for awhile but if you stick to it ppl just learn to accept it and get jealous that they can't do it themselves. show them whos boss!
I actually notice jealousy with my wife. She gives me the guilt trip! I always give in to make her happy.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
well dont give in! let her do what she wants but if u dont wnata drink u shouldnt HAVE to... maybe she has substance issues?? the only people i no who care are ppl that cant stop themselves like someone said above.