vienna sausages

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Pros- high protein and fat, low carbs, tasty, cheap.

Cons-sodium content, not really sure what your eating, anything else?

I love these, and seem like they would be a good snack on a low carb day.

DenDestroys

Awards
Yeah, if you're on a low carb diet; I don't see anything wrong with them. Make sure you're getting the plain ones; barbecue and hot 'n' spicey have more carbs/sugars.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the worst meat/thing on the planet.

its your body though.

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
The plain ones are the best anyway. Lol, those and smoked oysters are fantastic snacks.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yeahhhh this isnt healthy food sorry bro

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other than it being trash meat and full of preservatives...

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
sausages and hotdogs are usually crappy meat leftovers and other animal tissue all grounded up and made into the sausage shape. plus all the preservatives like rodja said. you need to discover healthy meats/fish that you like. there are so many choices of uncooked fresh food you can make, why bother with this sausage crap. Chicken or turkey breasts, salmon filets, good cuts of steak, thats just to start off with. IF you want to be fit you will have invest time into buying and cooking raw food. Make eggs, meats, fruits and vegetables all a base of your diet and build up from there.

jim623

There's a small town in exteme south louisiana called Monkey Island, I'm pretty sure that is where vienna sausage comes from. Known around here as Monkey D__ks. Picture a bunch of monkeys running around with their little wennie cut off. :toofunny: