9 grain wheat
oven roasted chicken breast
lettuce
tom
cucumeber
pickles
olives
fat free honey mustard

but id perfer quiznos anyday... the put 8oz of meat on each sub!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
my quiznos sub is a double meat prime rib cheesesteak with some aus-jus to dip in....weighs in at a pound of beef!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breakfast Sub

Honey Oat
Double Egg White
Double Ham
Tomato
Bell Peppers
Onions
Olives
Ridiculous amount of Jalapenos
Sprinkled shredded cheese

All toasted together

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
prez....you ever look at the macros on those chipotle burritos.....on their website they have one of those deals where you can punch in what you get on it and it will tell you the cal content......mines like 80 grams of fat.....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
prez....you ever look at the macros on those chipotle burritos.....on their website they have one of those deals where you can punch in what you get on it and it will tell you the cal content......mines like 80 grams of fat.....
Their butter & lime rice doesn't help. It tastes damn good, but yeah.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya.. I usually only eat them on my refeeds.. Mine comes to like 40g fat, 118 carb, 81 pro..I never get cheese, or sour cream.

Sometimes i eat it durring the week, if i am out and about, and need a meal.. Salad with double meat(steak/chicken), medium(green) salsa, and guacamole. Thats it. Fits my low carb macro's perfectly:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get the double steak, no rice, black beans, mild salsa, corn and lettuce. Love me some Chipotle burrito about once a month if I'm cheating that day!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get the double steak, no rice, black beans, mild salsa, corn and lettuce. Love me some Chipotle burrito about once a month if I'm cheating that day!
Every time i leave the Scottsdale gun club, i hit up that one right there on FLR(i think).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, if I am going for a cheat meal it has to be all the way; none of this half-and-half junk!

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
Man, if I am going for a cheat meal it has to be all the way; none of this half-and-half junk!

hhahah totally agree.. if ur gunna keep it clean keep it clean, but if ur gunna cheat, F**kin Cheat!!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm stuck on the Italian BMT with Italian herbs and cheese bread. Toasted with provolone, lettuce, onion, tomato, oil, and italian dressing.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hhahah totally agree.. if ur gunna keep it clean keep it clean, but if ur gunna cheat, F**kin Cheat!!
Are you referring to chipotle, or subway?

If the first, for me it is not a cheat meal, it serves a purpose.. And secondly if it is one of my favorite foods, why would i eat something else, that i enjoy less, just because it is "total junk"?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
F subway and their fakeass tasting 'meat'.

qdoba or chipotle

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I really don't like eating there, especially late at night. But when I do, I order this as a last resort:
9 Grain Wheat
Double meat turkey breast
Pepper Jack Cheese
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Olives
Jalapenos
Light* Italian Dressing with EVOO (from my house)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you referring to chipotle, or subway?

If the first, for me it is not a cheat meal, it serves a purpose.. And secondly if it is one of my favorite foods, why would i eat something else, that i enjoy less, just because it is "total junk"?
Sensitive about your Subway, ha? I was talking about the Subway and, while we all have different goals, I would personally consider that a "cheat meal": the "bread" is processed beyond all imagination, the "meat" is preserved to the point of being a chemical substance, and the amount of preservatives and byproducts you are receiving from one of these subs is simply unhealthy. While the macro profile may be decent, it is not, from a micronutrient standpoint, healthy or "clean" by any stretch of the imagination; in fact, it still surprises me that so many otherwise health-conscientious individuals consider Subway "healthy" and eat it on the regular. And so, my point was that if you are going to cheat, you may as well reserve it for a few all-out instances to shock your metabolism, rather than consistently eat "semi-clean".

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
mullet, re-read what he said.

he doesn't like subway - he likes chipotle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mullet, re-read what he said.

he doesn't like subway - he likes chipotle.
I have no clue what Chipotle is, and I was more or less explaining my previous statement, because he asked. :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya, i don't eat subway, so that is why i asked what you were referring too..:)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
he asked why YOU would rather he NOT eat chipotle ( all natural mexican grill with amazing burritos made with beans, steak, rice and anything else you can think of), but instead eat subway just because it is trashier, even though he enjoys the healthier of the two ( chipotle).

YOU thought he was referring to subway as being healthier.

that should clear things up.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, i don't eat subway, so that is why i asked what you were referring too..:)
Ah, okay. We are both just unable to read, then! As I said, if I am going to eat processed meat, cheese, and bread, it's going to melted on a ****ing pizza - much more psychologically satisfying that way!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
he asked why YOU would rather he NOT eat chipotle ( all natural mexican grill with amazing burritos made with beans, steak, rice and anything else you can think of), but instead eat subway just because it is trashier, even though he enjoys the healthier of the two ( chipotle).

YOU thought he was referring to subway as being healthier.

that should clear things up.
I think we have a handle on it. :afro:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ah, okay. We are both just unable to read, then! As I said, if I am going to eat processed meat, cheese, and bread, it's going to melted on a ****ing pizza - much more psychologically satisfying that way!
Now i need some pizza! ****.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i know, i kind of reiterated everything again.

anyways, back to the topic at hand.

boo subway

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now i need some pizza! ****.
I actually had a much-needed cheat meal the other day, and was leaner for it after. 2 P-SLIN + 3 AP = no bloat, and one disgusting and painful pump for triceps and shoulders the next day!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually had a much-needed cheat meal the other day, and was leaner for it after. 2 P-SLIN + 3 AP = no bloat, and one disgusting and painful pump for triceps and shoulders the next day!
Tonight is my weekly "cheat" meal. Can't wait.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i hope you get banned for posting something so incredibly gay.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Yuck I hate subway. Penn station for me. Chipotle is much better tho: Burrito bowl with rice, black beansn extra chicken, mild and hot salsa, sour cream, and cheese. Yum damn I'm hungry now haha

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
I love honey oat. Grilled chicken breast, and all the veggies.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wheat bread
Roasted chicken
turkey breast
pepper jack
lettuce
tomato
onion
peppercinis
lite mayo

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
chipotle ( all natural mexican grill with amazing burritos made with beans, steak, rice and anything else you can think of
wow sounds amazing, never heard of it, guna have to find one of these

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
It's not really all natural; you're better off making everything at home.
yeah i figured as much. but thats why i would be having it as my cheat meal and not part of my regular diet

i wouldnt even make it at home and consider it a diet meal definately not as good for you as some good ole chicken, brocolli, br rice and almonds.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
F subway and their fakeass tasting 'meat'.

qdoba or chipotle
x2

After seeing the processed chicken meat patty thing there is no way I could get myself to order it. Much rather grill some chicken breast at home or go get teriyaki if I'm in a hurry.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chicken or tuna or steak sub if I had too. Other than that I would make my own meals if you are serious about results or find some thing clean..subway to me is a "unclean" meal

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
It's not really all natural; you're better off making everything at home.
i guess you could make it at home if you felt like marinading barbacoa shredded beef,boiling black beans, cooking cilantro rice, making queso sauce, making your own salsa, buying an industrial grill for tortillas, buying huge tortillas, finding a mexican to wrap it for you, and paying yourself 7$.

but, if you just want a tasty burrito once every couple weeks, im satisfied with just going to Qdoba or chipotle.

Coachese

Coachese

Awards
I usually get the double meat roast beef with all the veggies. I also have them scrape the bread out of the top of the roll to reduce the carbs.

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Extra meat=turkey,cheese=pepper,tomato,cucumber,spinach,onion,green pepper,bacon,sweet onion dressing,vinegar and oil,toasted on Italian herb and cheese.When i got home id throw 2 avocado's on it.