What would your Subway Sub look like?
- 07-25-2009, 12:52 PM
- 07-25-2009, 01:20 PM
07-25-2009, 04:24 PM
07-25-2009, 04:38 PM
07-25-2009, 04:49 PM
07-25-2009, 04:58 PM
07-25-2009, 05:00 PM
07-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Yuck I hate subway. Penn station for me. Chipotle is much better tho: Burrito bowl with rice, black beansn extra chicken, mild and hot salsa, sour cream, and cheese. Yum damn I'm hungry now haha
07-25-2009, 05:12 PM
07-25-2009, 05:28 PM
07-25-2009, 05:36 PM
07-27-2009, 12:55 PM
07-27-2009, 01:32 PM
07-27-2009, 05:14 PM
07-27-2009, 05:47 PM
07-27-2009, 06:03 PM
chicken or tuna or steak sub if I had too. Other than that I would make my own meals if you are serious about results or find some thing clean..subway to me is a "unclean" meal
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
07-29-2009, 10:47 AM
but, if you just want a tasty burrito once every couple weeks, im satisfied with just going to Qdoba or chipotle.
For me, the action IS the juice.
08-01-2009, 09:05 AM
I usually get the double meat roast beef with all the veggies. I also have them scrape the bread out of the top of the roll to reduce the carbs.
08-01-2009, 10:17 AM
08-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Extra meat=turkey,cheese=pepper,toma to,cucumber,spinach,onion,gree n pepper,bacon,sweet onion dressing,vinegar and oil,toasted on Italian herb and cheese.When i got home id throw 2 avocado's on it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nvr2bReplaced in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 04-25-2015, 04:49 PM
- By pitching101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:08 PM
- By Caferacer in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2009, 12:47 PM
- By Vermonta in forum PoliticsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2008, 12:36 AM
- By dkkon1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 05-19-2008, 08:15 PM