Side dish with no carbs???

tshaw024

Awards
I am looking to add some sort of food to my lunch and dinner that has no carbs, but isnt meat or cheese. Any kind of vegetable or fruit that has no carbs and some caloric value???

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
raw cashews, almonds or walnuts should do the trick.. tons of healthy fats

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like making my own cole slaw! raw shredded cabbage some mayo and ricewine vinager mmmm

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Broccoli. 3oz. have 30cals, 4carbs, 2of which are fiber, and 1 protein.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
cucumbers are low in carbs.....good source of fiber and decent in filling you up. i eat 1 or 2 ED, they come in handy when you want a snack but not eat crap like chips or something

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good old salad with full fat ranch dressing, eggs and bacon.:)

Raptorbh12

Awards
squash, zuchinni, mushrooms, broccoli, green beans are some of the best fibrous vegetables that I use.
I also snack alot on almonds, they are delicious.
I found a low carb version of whipped cottage cheese at my local grocer as well which is a great casein while not taking in carbs.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spaghetti squash with cinnamon on it is awesome. Its easy to make and makes a few servings and microwaves well to heat up.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
squash, zuchinni, mushrooms, broccoli, green beans are some of the best fibrous vegetables that I use.
I also snack alot on almonds, they are delicious.
I found a low carb version of whipped cottage cheese at my local grocer as well which is a great casein while not taking in carbs.
What's the name of that Cottage Cheese?

Raptorbh12

Awards
What's the name of that Cottage Cheese?
the brand is called Friendship friendshipdairies.com is their website. Its the 1% fat whipped low carb cottage cheese.
1/2 cup
90 calories
Fat: 1g
Carbs: 3g
Protein: 16g

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nifty! I'll look for that cottage cheese.

2 more nobody has mentioned unless I missed it was celery sticks filled with either/both cream cheese or peanut butter.