Need a good massage therapist!!!

kelvine

Awards
I am searching for a good massage therapist, which will rejuvenate me not only physically but also mentally. I wish to feel revitalized with new energy and feel refreshed because of the travels over the last ten months has left me feeling very drained and exhausted.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I know of several around the Raleigh, NC area. Just contact a few in your area and ask them if they're a licensed and certified masseuse.

You don't need someone rubbing on your that doesn't know wtf they're doing. For example, you shouldn't massage the feet of a diabetic. I didn't know that, but my masseuse does. Same with pregnant woman. Apparently they can be rubbed the wrong way (no pun intended, or was it?) which can potentially induce labor.

Just call around and ask about their education/certs. Also see if they're running any deals. If you can get an hour or more for less than a dollar a minute you're getting (what I think is,) a good deal.

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
See a lestone therapist.Hot and cold rocks.If u can handle pain see a rolfer.Good luck.