Meal before bed?
- 07-17-2009, 10:06 PM
- 07-17-2009, 10:16 PM
protein is fine, but watch for the carbs pre bed.- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
- 07-17-2009, 10:44 PM
07-17-2009, 10:50 PM
first of all, you shouldnt ever been eating nutragrain bars ( the first ingredient in them is high fructose corn syrup , very nutritious ).
second of all, unless you just got in from working out, you shouldnt be eating carbs right before bed. if you insist on eating the carbs, stay awake a couple hours. blood sugar needs to be low in order to release the most growth hormone while you sleep, no matter how low the GI the carbs are.
For me, the action IS the juice.
07-17-2009, 11:57 PM
- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:19 PM
- By blahblah192 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2006, 07:54 PM
- By celicarida in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 07-27-2006, 08:09 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:18 PM