Need a good massage therapist!!!

kolbes

Awards
I am searching for a good massage therapist, which will rejuvenate me not only physically but also mentally. I wish to feel revitalized with new energy and feel refreshed because of the travels over the last ten months has left me feeling very drained and exhausted.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am searching for a good massage therapist, which will rejuvenate me not only physically but also mentally. I wish to feel revitalized with new energy and feel refreshed because of the travels over the last ten months has left me feeling very drained and exhausted.
so what do you want from us? i suggest a good oriental massage therapist, $10 extra dollars and you get the full body massage.....that will rejuvenate you, but may leave you drained too......:sgrin:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm a certified massage therapist, but i doubt you live close to me.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, public bathroom stalls usually have a good selection of numbers to call.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont get this post