- 07-08-2009, 11:53 PM
- 07-09-2009, 12:22 AM
07-12-2009, 09:01 AM
I like to run on a nice breakfast of oatmeal with protein and a banana. Afterwards I consume usually 50-60 grams of carbs in the form of a high protein/carb shake.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
07-12-2009, 09:59 AM
07-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Check out the book "Advanced Sports Nutrition" by Dan Bernadot. Lots of good info in there for runners like yourself.
Similar Forum Threads
- By destro19 in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2003, 05:27 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:55 PM
- By lxorl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2003, 10:05 PM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2003, 04:13 AM