Help with Diet for Skinny Fat guy!!

skinnymachine

Awards
Hey guys, was wondering if I could get some help? I am a skinny fat 22 year old 5'11, 162lbs(20% body fat) aka flub around midsection and in buttocks, with little muscle(skinny arms, upper body) Anyway, I posted some pictures about a month ago, and most people recommended that I lift heavy, and eat around maintenance, to deal with the fat in order to get to a good base for a bulk. Anyway, I am doing starting strength MWF, with Tuesday and Thursday(maybe saturday) mornings being 1 hour LISS cardio in the morning. I usually wake up every morning at 5AM and ingest something, then get into the gym at 6, train for an hour, and leave. So far I have that down. The only thing I still need help with is my diet, it is as follows:

5AM: 1 1/2 scoop All The Whey Whey Protein Blend
1 TBSP Kirkland Organic Peanut Butter
1 cup Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal(all mixed in a shake with water)
1 Multivitamin

6AM: WORKOUT, INGESTING XTEND+BA

7AM: 1 1/2 scoop Protein Isolate
1 1/4 cup Quaker Oats(Not sure if I should add some dextrose, not convinced it makes big diff)

8AM: 1 Can Chunk Light Tuna
1 Sweet Potato

11AM: 4 OZ Chicken Breast
1 Serving Post Shredded Wheat(Only ingredient is whole wheat + easy to prepare)

12PM: I usually work 12-7:30 pm every day.

2PM: Ingest 2 scoops of XTEND + 2 Uni Liver Tabs(will this help since I am going without food for a bit?)

4PM: 1 Turkey Burger Patty
2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread

8PM: 4OZ Chicken Breast
1 1/2 Cup Steamed Brocolli
1 TBSP Olive Oil(Not sure if I need this?)

10PM: 1 Cup 2% cottage cheese
1 TBSP Natty PB
1 Multivitamin
2 Ultra Omega NOW fish oil

This breaks down to: 2252 CALORIES 57 FAT 200 CARBS 243 PROTEIN
That's around a 40/30/20 Ratio.

Anyway, I really appreciate whatever help you guys can give. Any suggestions really appreciated.